Game Day Round 15 Discussion - MND Challenge Round - Play On

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a round for a Thursday night game, which has both of my potential upgrade targets. Jelly will probably be named tonight, but will need to get through training tomorrow to prove his fitness. Jelly can miss a week, but I need to know about it tonight so I can make my trades.

Keane or Kelly will come in for Moore I reckon

Lynch doesn't deserve to get dropped and Cameron has showed enough playing as a forward, so I want to see:
Grundy 50% ruck
Lynch 50% ruck

Cameron 100% fwd
Mihocek 100% fwd

(Murphy out, he has been playing as a 3rd tall in the last few weeks and he also has a corkie)

This is an absolute piss take I'm hoping.

Built like Delilah

Will still offer more physicality than Chol.

Chol out? Unlucky thought he'd been playing ok.
[/QUOTE]

Disagree.
Chol rubbish, will get to GC for a token pick next season.

Those with various Pies, see below.
Bianco role potentially not great, Poulter's should be OK.
No idea in terms of Lynch, guess D Cameron would be the second tall after a four goal outing, they'd have to want to go on with three. Seems less likely, I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those with various Pies, see below.
Bianco role potentially not great, Poulter's should be OK.
No idea in terms of Lynch, guess D Cameron would be the second tall after a four goal outing, they'd have to want to go on with three. Seems less likely, I guess.

Decent for Murphy. Of course Macrae not even mentioned.

Decent for Murphy. Of course Macrae not even mentioned.
Yeah, resigned to just keeping him as a looper across the lines, Harry Sharp similarly MID/DEF.
Reckon Macrae might yet get 1-2 max, Sharp no chance with the injury.

Fwiw, Kelly always going to have a light week off an ankle, doesn't mean a heap.
Won't know until too late to be able to do much about it anyway, he'll be named, you'd think.

This is an absolute piss take I'm hoping.
Why? Do you want to try push for finals lol. We're in a rebuild, we need to build a SQUAD to push in a few years time, Lynch is a great back-up, I want him to sign. Give the kid some games and hope. Grundy already locked away, we need him to fire in a few years, not now. I don't care if we win or lose, the club has acknowledged we're rebuilding, the occasional win will be fine, but give everybody a go. We have so many uncontracted players, sort out our ******* squad, even if players are moved around.

Please. The day we rely on Tom Morris, we may as well give up, but yes, you’d think something like that would be in the media somewhere given Jelly‘s profile. But bato normally has good intel. Could have caught a later plan I suppose. Even if he had a sore ankle and wasn‘t playing this week, you’d think he’d still fly so he doesn’t get caught up in a COVID hotspot and locked in the State.
Exactly. He could have easily taken another plane. My guy hasn't gotten back to me yet so not sure what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back