Round 15 Discussion (The last bye round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Suckling and Pittard in this week...good work lads, just managed to ton up - between you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow shocking round so far. Suckling terrible! Hopefully he can go ok at etihad next week. 1612/19(18) . only gawn to play ,hopefully he can go big. Don't think I'll be winning my round this week.

1554/16 - Vince and Gawn to come.

Could very well score between 1700-1800. Which is looking like a decent score.

Pendles, Hunter, Parker, ZMerret(C), Boyd, Hall = killllling it.
Actually scratch that.. i've got Laird as well.

1556/16+C

Laird, Gawn, Vince to come. Cox's 31 to drop off.

Gawn 70-130
Laird 80-120
Vince 90-130
Minus 31

1525+(240-380) looking at 1665-1905; if all three go big I could be looking at a very big score. Currently ranked 2,734 for the week, could be looking at a top 100 score this week if I get up around 1900. How much do you win for the weekly prize? Haha

That's a decent score with these boys dragging me down;
Ablett-78
Kerridge-63
Smith-53
Zaharakis-50
Phillips-44

What a week. Just fallen apart everywhere. Was just outside the top 100, now likely to fall outside the top 500.

1179+C with Vince, Laird and Gawn to play. Lol.
Dont kick yourself mate. U were outside the top100 and to really make a move u had to take a huge risk in order to have a chance at winning. U could have played it safe and moved up slowly but the overall would be way out of your reach. It just turned out the risk taken was a bad one and maybe next time when u r in the same position it will be the right one. The idea of taking that risk i think was validated considering there isnt much left and the ground that needed to be made up.

1319/15 + C. Stinker week. Suckling, Titchell, Cox, Montagna, Hams, Phillips all pretty bad. Already lost one of my league games by 13 points and will probably go down in the other one too. Vince, Gawn and Laird to come. Thank God all of these rooks will be off my field next week.

1407/16+C

Missed out on an extra 60ish points as loophooling Merrett didn't save. Stupid app..

Vince and Brodie Smith to come.. 1600 too hopeful? Probably.

Had the same problem with the app, didn't think I'd get home in time to sort anything out Thursday so used the app to VC Merrett, making absolutely sure it came up saved.

Luckily got home in time to find out the vc was on kerridge

Part of the Vince Gawn Laird group. I'm 1423 after dropping Cox's score. Praying for 330 between them to get to 1750, but will be happy with anything over 1700.

*sigh* 1197/15 inc Captain Titchell

Thought I was having a blinder in the byes and was surging towards 1500.... next minute my premiums all decided they needed another week off:

Ablett 78
Sidebottom 64
Macrae 69
Kerridge 63
Montagna 79
and of Course Titchell (who cares what his ******* score was)

If it wasn't for Parker I'd probably have a broken tv as well as a s**t fantasy team.

So now between Vince, Laird and Sam Frost I need approx. 400 to make it to around par. ***fingers crossed***

Gawn is tapping his way to an easy 100 - probably a little under par for his owners at this stage. (I don't have him).

Vince has a lot of work to do! (Don't have him).

Laird has almost equaled his score from last week in just half a game. Gun! (Have him).

Frost is a bloody hack. (Unfortunately I have this hack).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back