Round 15 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yippie Ki Ya!

Up 55 spots to 66 overall in the world!!! :D:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

z0yp_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Holly *in shitballs Batman :eek:

2260. Dropped to 279th.
Williams, Greene, Jelwood and Beams out injured was bad enough, but then didn't have the VC or C on Danger. You get what you deserve I guess. Didn't VC Danger because I didn't think I had any loophole options, and by the time I realised I did, it was too late. Just should have put the C on him as everyone at the top would have, but thought he would cop a heavy GWS tag with Jelwood out. Cost me 93 points.
So with 4 premo's on the pine mixed with my own stupidity, I guess 2260 is not too bad.
Playing for the win in tragics now, so will probably have to hold Beams. He should be back for finals.

Moved up 3200 odd spots to 6600.

Won 10/10 leagues

JJ now D7
Witherden/Greenwood now M9
Ryder/Strandica now R3
Greenwood/ Bolton now F7

6 trades left ..30k in the bank

Will try and hold for a month

Only decision i have is

Do i trade out Scharenberg or Luke Ryan

Thinking JJ/Heater at D7

Do i keep Ryan who's getting games but i lose loophole option or keep Shaz and gain loopholing

Hmmmmm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF?? First KP and now JM??? Is every campaigner on this whole board gonna have a birthday this year?

I won't stand for it. Birthdays are for special occasions only, not this regular s**t.

Few days late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Judd_Magic you mad trading bastard.

Oh, and 2412 good enough for a draw in div 7, and interestingly moved me up to top spot. 1334 overall and easily best season yet. All set for a nosedive when I use my last 5 trades to sabotage my team in the hope of late-season glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back