Round 15 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Darcy will become everyone's R3.
At this stage of the season, is he even worth it though? Even with Sandi going down.

If you have Preuss still then sure, but most of us have Nank/Ryder for coverage there plus a DPP ruck rookie in Strnadica/Cameron

Imo Josh Thomas could be a more useful pick even though he's 80k more, Witherden too for whoever didnt grab him, I feel 2 lines of coverage is better than one.

At this stage of the season, is he even worth it though? Even with Sandi going down.

If you have Preuss still then sure, but most of us have Nank/Ryder for coverage there plus a DPP ruck rookie in Strnadica/Cameron

Imo Josh Thomas could be a more useful pick even though he's 80k more, Witherden too for whoever didnt grab him, I feel 2 lines of coverage is better than one.

Depends on your cash cows.

At the moment I only have Greenwood and Sharenberg over 200k

I guess i need to weigh up who I want to keep out of Greeny and Nank

Scooter could be used for his cash too

Steele to Nroo and Roberton instead of Montagna are killing me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having Nank as a forward and giving coverage for my two rucks does limit my options though. With Darcy as R3 I can upgrade Nank to a real premium.

I beat Crozan by 7 with some late Billings junk!!!!!

fat-kid-celebrates.gif

If Darcy can hold his spot for Sandy, he'd be an awesome money maker. Shame we dont have many trades left!

Forget cover, he's a bonafide star already!

2360 for me, second highest score across my three leagues so looking pretty good. Could've been bigger had Brennan Cox gone on with his 62 point first half (as opposed to the 5 points he scored in the second half :p).

Will be interesting to see where that puts me for the week, and for the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zerrett (C), Stef and Roberton held me back today.

Maybe, but it would be somewhat risky to trade Martin out and have Darcy as R2. Have Kreuz as the other ruck.

Man he's looked like a 25 year old from what I've seen

Even with new recruit Zerrett being my 4th weakest score of the week, I still managed 2352 so expect my ranking to improve quite a bit.

s**t hot score. Par is 2200 I reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back