Round 15 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Far out was looking at 2350 at least finished on 2232 with fyfe done now at least i have billings to cover fyfe

Last edited:
Neale 77 at 1/2 time then spuds up....what is with players like him, Parker and Merrett...it’s the same every single week. They literally don’t touch the ball for half a game every week. So frustrating.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Obviously need you to get out there and get a few kicks. Although I have a feeling you might run around all day with no-one near you and still get nowhere near it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would think it would be around 2300.
Surely it's higher, 2350-2400

Think we've only crept just above par

Not a bad Sunday but could've been much bigger

Neale disappointing second half, Zorko only shrugged off Banfield late in the third quarter, Zerrett also slowing down after HT, think he found the footy but didn't accumulate uncontested marks or tackles to boost his score like what Heppell was able to do. Neale and Zerrett going 130-140 would've been on the cards another day, but anyways, still tonned up.

Smith spudded up, but not a massive problem with him being popular.

Hogan having a big last quarter was good, Gawn, Heppell and Stef were great.

Giro and Ahern solid rookie scores on the pine, hope they keep getting games.

Score 2425 and feel disappointed.
Heeney with 18, missed on Titch's C, had Merrett on the bench and then had poor performances from Smith and Walters.

Surely it's higher, 2350-2400

Think we've only crept just above par

Not a bad Sunday but could've been much bigger

Neale disappointing second half, Zorko only shrugged off Banfield late in the third quarter, Zerrett also slowing down after HT, think he found the footy but didn't accumulate uncontested marks or tackles to boost his score like what Heppell was able to do. Neale and Zerrett going 130-140 would've been on the cards another day, but anyways, still tonned up.

Smith spudded up, but not a massive problem with him being popular.

Hogan having a big last quarter was good, Gawn, Heppell and Stef were great.

Giro and Ahern solid rookie scores on the pine, hope they keep getting games.
Seen a lot of 2200+ scores in a number of my cash leagues. That's why I thought 2300.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back