Round 15 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really pissed that Zerrett will be sitting on the pine due to Jacobs not playing.
Had he not been named Walters would have gone forward with Fritsch then going to the bench.
Zerrett's 120 (which he will score) is 43 over Fritsch and taking Lloyd's 125 as C cost me 66. Another 110 added to an already good score could have been massive.

Spare a thought for any coach (there would be some) that tried the Lloyd loophole with Ahern :D:D:D

Doesn't look like I will be able to get Fritsch --> McLean in one trade. Might have to go Rockliff --> McLean and then top up Fritsch to a midfielder or Macrae when he comes back.
Heppell will bottom out this week and was 1k more than Fritsch, but had a higher BE than him by about 25

Heppell will bottom out this week and was 1k more than Fritsch, but had a higher BE than him by about 25
I need to decide how I want my midfield to look. Right now bench cover wise I have Seedsman (D7) and Gray (F7) with DPP links all across so I can basically cover 2 outs per round with solidish types.

My midfield is
Mitchell, Kelly, Gibbs, Merrett, Conilgio, Neale, Parker, Rockliff (Ahern, Smith, Giro)

Its M7 and M8 that worry me the most (Parker and Rockliff). Its a question of whether not I upgrade them both (with 5 trades left, its possible) or just focus on upgrading one of the rookies (will take some time to peak) and make Parker or Rockliff M9. That gives me the flexibility of 3 solid bench players, but I do wonder if I am ever going to have a round where I have 3 outs.

Hope nobody used Ahern with the C loophole!

Heppell is going to be so ripe for the picking next week.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Imagine what Brayshaw could score if he actually had some reasonable game time. He had the third lowest of the Melbourne side.
I need to decide how I want my midfield to look. Right now bench cover wise I have Seedsman (D7) and Gray (F7) with DPP links all across so I can basically cover 2 outs per round with solidish types.

My midfield is
Mitchell, Kelly, Gibbs, Merrett, Conilgio, Neale, Parker, Rockliff (Ahern, Smith, Giro)

Its M7 and M8 that worry me the most (Parker and Rockliff). Its a question of whether not I upgrade them both (with 5 trades left, its possible) or just focus on upgrading one of the rookies (will take some time to peak) and make Parker or Rockliff M9. That gives me the flexibility of 3 solid bench players, but I do wonder if I am ever going to have a round where I have 3 outs.
You have pretty much the same structure as me. You don't need bench cover as you can use Seeds or Gray for that. I would suggest you look at Macrae coming in for one of those two when he bottoms out. That is of course if your focus is winning your league. If it is ranking Heppell could be a good option now.

Woweee i thought having billings on the bench was bad i would hate to have Merrett on the bench

Woweee i thought having billings on the bench was bad i would hate to have Merrett on the bench
It's not good.
Heading for a 2500+ total with Heeney's 18, Lloyd as captain instead of Titch and Merrett on the bench.
Could have been a weekly winner if things had gone differently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Currently on 2350 with a half left of Merrett and Smith with Neale against Brisbane to come.
That going to be one hell of a score.
Titch C?

Currently on 1825 with Zerrett, Smith, Zorko, Martin, Fyfe, Mundy, Walters in play.

It's not good.
Heading for a 2500+ total with Heeney's 18, Lloyd as captain instead of Titch and Merrett on the bench.
It gets even worse. Merrett is on the bench with Walters on the field instead.

It's not good.
Merrett is everywhere i look as hes doing what ever he wants

Merrett is everywhere i look as hes doing what ever he wants
He slowed down once North started working their way back into it late in the quarter

Should be aiming for 120-130 still though

Lol at Zorko getting outscored by Giro so far. C'mon Zorko need a big one from ya to keep the pace.

Treloar to Fyfe was looking wonderful until his hammy goes ping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back