Game Day Round 15 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
(What's the bet Tim English still manages to fu** it up for me?)

Draper could return and put up his best score of the year as R3 with NicNat likely rested

(I'm in a similar boat so also just want to find some reason to blame Tim as well)

573/7

Mentioned it in the other thread but it feels underwhelming for the names on that list.

Stewart Macrae Hunter Duncan Danger BSmith Simpkin

Apologies for mentioning this in the trade section and here - thought it might get some different eyes! Anyone seen last few hawks rounds, has scrimshaw had a role change?? Seems to be scoring well above his price...

Tossing up before todays bounce between shifting 3 "not quite there" rooks (ruscoe/close/wicks) to bring him in and only have 1 rook left on field, vs a premo shuffle (dg a bailey type to scrim to ug gus to a better premo and still field XON at m8)

Apologies for mentioning this in the trade section and here - thought it might get some different eyes! Anyone seen last few hawks rounds, has scrimshaw had a role change?? Seems to be scoring well above his price...

Tossing up before todays bounce between shifting 3 "not quite there" rooks (ruscoe/close/wicks) to bring him in and only have 1 rook left on field, vs a premo shuffle (dg a bailey type to scrim to ug gus to a better premo and still field XON at m8)
Not really, no. Still playing off half back. He's really just finding his feet more and becoming more confident.

Do we know of any 170k players likely to debut? Have to lock out Bytel who is on a bye so I need a 170k player either way, just a playing one or one likely to play soon would be better

4/324 to start with.....Ridley, Laird, Mitchell, Draper tonight, with loops of Mozzie into Riccardi and XON into Wicks which thins out my VC options if Mozzie and XON fail, going with Mitchell VC but will have to work out who out of Ruscoe or Tobe Watson sub on.

Need O'Neill (WCE) to get a massive score so I can trade out the spud and not Wicks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back