Preview Round 15: Essendon vs Melbourne, Melbourne Cricket Ground, Saturday 26/06/2021 @ 7:25 PM

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Dev Smiths getting a hard run on here

Top 5 avg in the AFL for pressure acts as a forward. Considering he only got half a game in vs Freo he might even be higher.

Also top 20 on avg for tackles inside 50

Hes not a B+F player anymore but hes playing his role and putting his ego aside

No doubt a hard game coming back from injury never expected much.

If he keeps applying pressure the way he is then he gets a spot in the front 6. Also think hes still pretty good sith ball in hand even with just the 14 disp he gets now. Makes solid decisions and has the ability skill wise

Top 5 avg in the AFL for pressure acts as a forward. Considering he only got half a game in vs Freo he might even be higher.

If he keeps applying pressure the way he is then he gets a spot in the front 6. Also think hes still pretty good sith ball in hand even with just the 14 disp he gets now. Makes solid decisions and has the ability skill wise
I've always rated him highly but the discipline thing is a problem. Nobody else does it. Feels like he gives away lots of 50s that end in goals. Was definitely one last week and pretty sure it was him the other one but didn't quite catch it if someone else did I'll stand corrected. Ideally he gets the ball a bit more inside 50 as too many others hesitate to hit the goal.

The s**t discipline and burning his team mates blazing away at goal are big parts of his ego.

I'm in a bit of a pickle... Was planning on parking in the MCG car park but it's now closed.. I cant find anywhere to pre-book that's close and I've got coaches replacing trains 😥

Does anyone know of parking options that I can prebook or that are close and should be available?

I'm in a bit of a pickle... Was planning on parking in the MCG car park but it's now closed.. I cant find anywhere to pre-book that's close and I've got coaches replacing trains 😥

Does anyone know of parking options that I can prebook or that are close and should be available?

If you’re in the east, then St James’ Park in Hawthorn right near the station has a bunch of free parking next to it that’s always clear.

To the game day thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back