Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehr survives!

Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TT or luke Parker

Himmelforward was a mistake, ah well

atleast with Briggs not playing he should get a ruck/fwd role instead of a pure forward role

Wehr surviving is great, won't have to field Duddin or Butler

Preuss should play next week if Briggs aint getting a gig, solid hold

Himmelforward was a mistake, ah well

atleast with Briggs not playing he should get a ruck/fwd role instead of a pure forward role

Wehr surviving is great, won't have to field Duddin or Butler

Preuss should play next week if Briggs aint getting a gig, solid hold
Himmelberg was really only ever a short term play in hope he became $700k. Will likely become Taranto next week for me

Means Himmelberg is the ruck/forward

Can we end this stain of a team already.
Oh well it’s been a fun ride if a little short, but I guess the incoming 40 kills his cash gen. Priority upgrade to Taranto next week if Timmy has a good return game

Yeah hopefully a late change. Or old balls Davis rucks
Briggs in would have definitely meant Keefe playing the supporting ruck/forward with Davis taking Keefe's spot and Himmel staying the same.

It goes back to being Preuss's fault as the above scenario would be happening if he was playing. In half a quarter of footy the campaigner took down everyone with him.

He would of been my pick to replace JDG this week as Chugg hasn't really done anything to warrant a game.
I'm gonna say in the next few weeks we'll see him come through.
Hmm don’t want to wait too long. Chugg should get more than 1 unless he completely sucks. Might have to go Mass and then kill Wehr next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back