Oppo Camp Round 15 Non Pies Games

Jun 8, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Spring is here! Round 15 is a strange one. It starts with a double header tonight, and ends with our game on Friday night.

Adelaide vs Hawthorn kicks things off in a dead rubber before WCE vs Essendon.

Who've you got? Who do we want to win in WCE vs Essendon?

I'd love to see WCE miss out on a double chance but also enjoy that Essendon haven't won a final in 5,840 days... so I'm torn.

I'd love to see WCE miss out on a double chance but also enjoy that Essendon haven't won a final in 5,840 days... so I'm torn.

That’s a fantastic statistic to wake up to on this fine spring morning. Thanks for posting. 🙏

Apr 2, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Rams, Raptors, Leafs, Blue Jays
I believe it's the longest such streak in the AFL era. What a glorious stat, thanks Hirdy!

Richmond‘s 2001-2017 will be close. Not sure on the exact numbers.

A great stat regardless though.

stormskye

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 24, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
interesting who to barrack for. Obviously we want saints, melb, gws, dogs to lose every game possible. Essendon have an extra game so however unlikely they still in the mix.. then the eagles, well, I’d prefer them finish 5th play 8th and get knocked out! But, I don’t want us to finish 8th and play them maybe in perth? 😱...so, as long as we don’t finish 8th, I’d prefer them lose.

Good_Old

Cancelled
10k Posts Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
May 27, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
RIP Owen, taken too soon.

Long live Juan.

stormskye

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 24, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Tony Modra is still the all-time Crows leading goal-kicker, despite only playing 118 games. Tex will take his spot soon, but that's still pretty darn impressive
How many? In fairness was a different era back then, open forward lines 🤣, BUT that’s still impressive!

stormskye

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 24, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Imagine getting to play WCE away from home and without their best key forward. 😐
Does show how much luck can affect a season. Bombers play eagles in Queensland, we play them in Perth, and lose our most important player in warm up, to add to other huge outs...

Back