Autopsy Round 15: Richmond Tigers vs Sandringham, Saturday 25th of July @ ME Centre, Punt Rd at 1:30pm

Who will win?

• Richmond

• Sandringham

Results are only viewable after voting.

dsav

Team Captain
Apr 9, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Doing photos for Sandy today, but there are a few you guys might like to view.
http://www.davesavell.com/p644513791

DSS_4329.jpg

Dave
@SavellDave

Deanos

Club Legend
Sep 24, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
How was Oliver , see he's named in the best ??

Took a very good contested/pack mark on the edge of the 50 and then his kick to Mcbean in the goal square was just as good, as it made Delaney give away a free kick to stop Mcbean taking a simple mark. Did a few other good things as well. His Kicking was good all day.

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
From memory he was quite good would like to see him play another game to get a better look at him.
Took a very good contested/pack mark on the edge of the 50 and then his kick to Mcbean in the goal square was just as good, as it made Delaney give away a free kick to stop Mcbean taking a simple mark. Did a few other good things as well. His Kicking was good all day.
Have followed for many years as has always been a talented player.
Unique personality who doesn't drink or give the gear a run , is extremely competitive in some aspects yet has traits which indicate he doesn't give a s**t.
In the right atmosphere and if someone could tap into him, I think he could be the next big thing in football and I truly mean that, but it wouldn't also surprise me if he retires tomorrow.

GoTigers2015

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-07-...up-for-your-club-in-this-weekends-second-tier

Liam McBean has again demanded attention from the selection committee with four goals in the Tigers' 45-point loss to Sandringham.

The Richmond forward has now kicked 15 goals in the VFL across the last four weeks.

Reece Conca built on the 15 touches he managed in a half last week in his return from a long-term hamstring injury, and delivered 28 touches in his second game

Matt Arnot was also impressive with 33 and young midfielder Connor Menadue had 25 and kicked a goal.

Corey Ellis returned from a four-week hip injury and also booted a goal.

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
Have followed for many years as has always been a talented player.
Unique personality who doesn't drink or give the gear a run , is extremely competitive in some aspects yet has traits which indicate he doesn't give a s**t.
In the right atmosphere and if someone could tap into him, I think he could be the next big thing in football and I truly mean that, but it wouldn't also surprise me if he retires tomorrow.
How old is he, where is he from , and how tall

Deanos

Club Legend
Sep 24, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Pretty sure Conca stayed off after 10 mins into last when they realised the game was gone. Which is interesting, if it was the case as his game demanded selection. Maybe because of the six day break or is he set for another week in VFL. Hope they pick him this week, also not sure if it was just me or did conca look like he had lost some of that gut.

Back