Autopsy Round 15: Richmond vs Carlton @ MCG - Changes for St Kilda

Vote for your top 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Anytime you keep the opposition to 5 goals is a pretty good day at the office, whatever way you wanna look at it. The conditions were never gonna favor champagne football, we stepped up when the game was there to be won and got the points fair and square . Rock solid
3 rance
2 Cotchin
1 Grigg

I find it hard to see Ty getting weeks. If it were basketball I think the foul would have been called on Jaimison for charging, cos I think Ty had taken the space 1st.... Others more familiar with B/ball , what do you think?

(I know this wasn't B/Ball though)

My point is, I don't think Ty was moving in his direction though. I think this looks at intent to some degree. Everyone has a right to brace for contact is my thinking on the incident...(Fingers crossed).

This week is a perfect opportunity for McDonough with Edwards out, if he is selected. We have an opportunity to play him in the role that he has performed in at VFL (Midfield (inside mid)/forward). Hopefully they do give him this opportunity, to let him show us what he has got.

Coming in late...

First chance all year to get to a Friday game last night. Was thinking to myself halfway through first quarter I don't remember footy being this boring :(:(:mad:. Thankfully we had those inflatable bingle thingies to keep my daughter amused.

Also wondered later in the game if the umps paid that dodgy mark to Vlossy just to arc the crowd(?o_O) up a bit.

Anyway:

Alex Rance is a supreme athlete and I will be shocked if he does not win B&F this year.

I assume players talk to each other on the field don't they? How is it that two of our players go for the ball and stuff each other up allowing the opposition to win it back. Happens a fair bit.

Dusty dunno why he didn't take those few opportunities to have a ping earlier on. He looked off last night apart from the fend off and bullocking the Carlton backline late in the game.

Hammer was the highlight for me, just really surprising considering the flack he gets on here. Looks like the club has been able to get a good deal of improvement out of him, along the same lines as Houli and Grigg. Keep it up Tigers! :thumbsu:

I find it hard to see Ty getting weeks. If it were basketball I think the foul would have been called on Jaimison for charging, cos I think Ty had taken the space 1st.... Others more familiar with B/ball , what do you think?

(I know this wasn't B/Ball though)

My point is, I don't think Ty was moving in his direction though. I think this looks at intent to some degree. Everyone has a right to brace for contact is my thinking on the incident...(Fingers crossed).
http://www.afl.com.au/video/2015-07-10/jamison-stunned-in-vickery-clash
First comment from commentators " Jamison running into Vickery "
Jamison should get 2 weeks

My feeling when someone asked me about the game just now

11695554_10153357527741208_7683253163188637900_n.jpg
"I think he's talking to you."

What courage back with the flight.. if it wasn't a mark would of been in the back.. better that it was payed a mark this way he can win himself a car
Gutsy mark. Deserves the car for the lack of hands he used to grab it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Edwards, Gordon and Morris

In: Maric, McDonough and Lennon

McDonough had 8 tackles today so his defensive efforts are better than Morris!

Lennon playing on a wing in VFL might prevent him from getting in the seniors as our wingmen won't be dropped (Ellis and McIntosh)

imagine if he kicked more goals!!!:eek:

9 goals and 11 behinds this season :$ bet he's not too rapt with himself with that accuracy. I know the weather and injury have played a part, but some of his shots have been dreadful by his standards.

Hope he gets his touch back as he becomes fitter, because when his kicking for goal is on point he'll be arguably the best half forward in the comp imo.

This week is a perfect opportunity for McDonough with Edwards out, if he is selected. We have an opportunity to play him in the role that he has performed in at VFL (Midfield (inside mid)/forward). Hopefully they do give him this opportunity, to let him show us what he has got.
Edwards is not a mid, he is our CHF......

image.jpg

The poster has already given his reasoning for his votes, and it wasn't a pisstake or a troll.

People view games differently, and not everyone who votes wants their vote accused of trolling just because it goes against the tide of the rest of opinion here.

Fwiw I don't agree with the votes, at all. However I don't like people who have differing opinions to the popular ones being labelled as trolls because of it

The age paid me to do it??? That's not a piss-take? Get your hand off it.

However, I love your aggressive defending of some random person's right to vote for whatever idiot they want regardless of the assumed purpose of voting for the 5 best/most influential players in the game. Anyone that needs the purpose of the voting explained to them should have government funding for their clear and obvious ID....

Back