Round 15 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they played another ruckman. They've been playing him alone with no real support, that's why he's so tired and burnt out. If they play another ruck at least he can rest forward and snag a couple goals. At this stage I reckon he'd score more playing fwd/2nd ruck to somebody like Maric than what he's doing now, he looks wrecked

He's not much of a forward though?

He's not much of a forward though?
No idea, just want him to have a rest. I'd be happy to keep him if they gave him a week off, the unit is cooked

Was going to bring in Punchable for Roughy but that went in the bin with Greene a late out :thumbsdown:
What are peoples thoughts on Billings? Worth a sideways trade from the Rough?
Apparently Billings may be a late out aswell

Apparently Billings may be a late out aswell

Tell me you're kidding me mate???

Or

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flu apparently.

Benny Long will come in if JB doesn't get up Kadog

Great...........

I can't win this week! :'(

Was going to trade Lynch to Greene and he hurt his ankle and was a late out. :rolleyes:

I trade Lynch to Billings and Lynch scores 128. :rolleyes:

Now you are saying Billings might be a late out with the flu. :drunk:

And to top it off I have nearly snookered myself with my captain loophole for Danger VC as Scharenberg is my only non player loophole option. But Shaz is listed as an emergency and knowing my luck he will be a late in. :drunk:

FMscL! :'(

Last edited:
Great...........

I can't win this week! :'(

Was going to trade Lynch to Greene and he hurt his ankle and was a late out. :rolleyes:

I trade Lynch to Billings and Lynch scores 128. :rolleyes:

Now you are saying Billings might be a late out with the flu. :drunk:

And to top it off I have nearly snookered myself with my captain loophole for Danger VC as Scharenberg is my only non player loophole option. But Shaz is listed as an emergency and knowing my luck he will be a late in. :drunk:

FMscL! :'(
I know right!

Adams another one with whispers of a hammy, either way hopefully I get a loophole as mine for Danger is Scharenberg aswell!

Not exactly groundbreaking.. But is it silly to go Cousins -> Witherden ?

Benefits:
Abit of extra cash
Creates a DPP link with my defence (currently have Adams & M.Hibberd down there) so adds flexibility

Cons:
JS?
That will take me down to 6 Trades left with about $85k in the kitty

Anyone want to push me one way or another?? :cool:

I know right!

Adams another one with whispers of a hammy, either way hopefully I get a loophole as mine for Danger is Scharenberg aswell!

Adams a chance of being a late out now you say? :drunk:

Where's the delete team button? :mad::thumbsdown:

The only way I want Scharenberg in is if Adams pulls out.

At least I can then use Adams for the captain loophole. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back