Trades Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Menengola, Sheed, Dahl or Stevens?

1 or 4 I'd say; I'd take Menegola but that's probably my Geelong bias showing, and I think Stevens has a good run. Sheed just seems like too much of a risk (i.e., his high scores are historically the aberration rather than the norm) and Dahlhaus has been poor(ish—relative to his reputation and price) all year.

Deluca withdrawn from squad, Luke Ryan might keep his spot.

1 or 4 I'd say; I'd take Menegola but that's probably my Geelong bias showing, and I think Stevens has a good run. Sheed just seems like too much of a risk (i.e., his high scores are historically the aberration rather than the norm) and Dahlhaus has been poor(ish—relative to his reputation and price) all year.
After going Scooter > JPK I could only afford Burton > Dahl out of those options. Hoping he comes good

Got 512k to spend on a forward, already got the following -

Yeo
Heeney
Macrae
Sheed
Greenwood
And i'll be moving Nank on.

Who should i get?

Got 512k to spend on a forward, already got the following -

Yeo
Heeney
Macrae
Sheed
Greenwood
And i'll be moving Nank on.

Who should i get?
menengola

Nevermind just read 512k, only potential top 6 under 512k will have to be Dahl?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best midfielder to bring in for Scooter? Current midfield is Titch, Zerrett, Danger, Kelly, Treloar, Hannebery, Scooter, Greenwood (Hibberd, Cousins)

Bonts is very nicely priced at this point; he'd be my pick if I could reach him.

Agree with others re JPK too, and Cripps or Parker could be nice PODs for those happy to take a risk (I think I'd be more confident in Cripps but Parker surely has to come good at some point).

I hadn't gotten Lloyd in yet though, so it's Scooter -> Lloyd for me this week.

Ainsworth -> Jack leaves me with about 350+ next week after downgrading Williamson, that puts me in a wicked position to upgrade SPP and Marchbank.

thank you sir, he looked great last night..but i wonder if the early mills & hannabery injuries gave him a role change for the night.
but damn he looked good around the ball..moving well. let's keep it our little secret. :thumbsu:
I seriously considered him but went for Gray as I already have three Swans... we'll see how that pays off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back