Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked pretty solid when he was out there
Injuries aside, he would be worth persisting with you reckon ?

I think he did enough to stay in the team. His kicking was a bit poor (possibly from first game nerves) but his intensity and pressure was really good which the coaches will like. I think his biggest worry is that potentially all of Grey, Langdon, Balic, and Bennell could be fit to play in the next week or 2.

Hasnt gone back to his usual scores and nothing below 91 yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think he's a top 8 mid

Those with Sloane have been kissed on the d***...ed curnow out this week. Very lucky. Will score 120+ this week now.
I'm almost annoyed! I'd settled on my trades, of which involved trading him out. This complicates things.

Looking to trade Barrett this week to finish my forwards. Currently have Yeo, Macrae, Dahl, Heeney, Nank.

I'm leaning towards Franklin as the best option, but still unsure.
Considered Toby Greene ?
Bit of a dirty prick, but proving to be a good fantasy pick up after a slow start

Thanks for the love guys, might be time for an avatar change though if people don't know who the great SAM DASTYARI is!

For all concerned I'm just on a long trip in Europe, been trying to keep up to date but haven't been posting.. have had a few cheeky half hour toilet breaks to keep the misso at bay!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considered Toby Greene ?
Bit of a dirty prick, but proving to be a good fantasy pick up after a slow start

No havent considered him, Haven't got any GWS players either. He does annoy me, but if he's smacking out 100s that will go away thou.

I am going:

Stewart > Simpson

I am not 100% sure on my downgrade yet, but I am thinking Barrett > Witherden. Though I would prefer to trade in a forward, but I am not sure that I want Brown/Cox/Beech. Chances are this rookie would be in my team for the remainder of the season.

This should leave me with ~120K cash in the bank to get Jelwood when he bottoms out.

I have both and prefer Greene. Agree with everything about him being a prick, but he's the best scoring FWD over the last 5 rounds.
Did you start with him
He was frustrating initially (would score 30 in a quarter then go missing) and I was almost tempted to turf him when he got suspended.
Too many coaches dumping players out for 1-2 weeks in this format of the game. If I had Rory Sloane, i'd be keeping him

Did you start with him
He was frustrating initially (would score 30 in a quarter then go missing) and I was almost tempted to turf him when he got suspended.
Too many coaches dumping players out for 1-2 weeks in this format of the game. If I had Rory Sloane, i'd be keeping him
I started with him and was frustrating to own. At one point it was turfing either Beams or Greene. Thought I made a mistake few weeks ago seeing how Beams was scoring. As of last week, glad I dodged that bullet!

If Curnow doesn't tag him, I'm sure someone else will. They won't let him off the leash.
Good point. Carlton seem quite a disciplined team and he'll probably cop a team-based focus similar to Hawks/Howe last week.

Curnow out will help Sloane, but i still feel he will cop attention and suck again. He can't seem to cop with anyone giving him some attention.

Hope im wrong, he owes me big time...come on Sloane you muppet! 130+ this week pls

Curnow out will help Sloane, but i still feel he will cop attention and suck again. He can't seem to cop with anyone giving him some attention.

Hope im wrong, he owes me big time...come on Sloane you muppet! 130+ this week pls
Kerridge will come in and tag Sloane..If Slonae can't get the better of Kerridge, he may as well bench himself next week.

He's struggling with the tag, but it gets amplified when the whole team is ganging up on him. Greenwood has helped a lot in this regard, but the rest of Adelaide really need to pull their fingers out. They're relying on a rookie FFS!!!

/end rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back