Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treloar in for Oliver (finally) - mids done!

Mitchell, Zerrett, Danger, Rocky, Adams, Treloar, Murphy & Kelly

Nank 'gone for Gawn' next week - regardless of what else happens this week

I wouldn't be able to trust Heartless but Nank will have his hands full this week. Its a coin flip really. Probably Nank onfield but I'm playing you in Div 1 and need the win so might be giving you the wrong info... or maybe I'm next level reverse psyching you........ or not. mwwwwahhahahahahahaha. ;)
I'm swinging towards Hartlett just to chase points as I know he has a 120 in him (been dormant so far this year). Probably will give me a 50-60 but he's more likely of an 80-90 than Nank in current form.
Yeah, the plan is to take Jelwood in 2 weeks once his price comes down a bit more. I also wouldn't mind seeing how he goes about it because I think he is only one head knock away from a couple of weeks on the sidelines.

My fwds are Yeo/Macrae/Franklin/Green/Riewoldt/Dahlhaus. Greenwood is already M8.

I could get anyone but I think the extra $90-100k I can make from bringing in a Bont/Whitfield as compared to a Pendles/Martin/GAJ will really help me with only 4 trades left after this round
Yeah nice

Sounds a plan to have Greenwood as swinging M9-F7 cover then

No love for Billings? I'd have him ahead of Greene atm, more games with 25+ disp, more tons and doesnt give away as many frees against. Good POD I reckon
11th :$

Could get to top 6 I guess if he storms home but he has to improve his floor

Solid POD for sure

11th :$

Could get to top 6 I guess if he storms home but he has to improve his floor

Solid POD for sure

Averaging 93 which considering his started the season with scores of 75, 61 and 47.. is pretty damn good.

Has only gone under 80 twice in the last 12 rounds. Has gone 100+ in 5 of his last 7 games. 4 of those were 110+, one was 150+. He doesn't have to storm home, he just has to keep doing what he is doing. Apart from Yeo and Macrae no forwards have been consistent. Heeney is definitely F3 but after that there is no clear cut forwards.

Averaging 93 which considering his started the season with scores of 75, 61 and 47.. is pretty damn good.

Has only gone under 80 twice in the last 12 rounds. Has gone 100+ in 5 of his last 7 games. 4 of those were 110+, one was 150+. He doesn't have to storm home, he just has to keep doing what he is doing. Apart from Yeo and Macrae no forwards have been consistent. Heeney is definitely F3 but after that there is no clear cut forwards.
That's true, on reflection I could have ranked Billings a bit low, really throw a blanket over about 8-9 of them after Yeo, Macrae and Heeney

I'm swinging towards Hartlett just to chase points as I know he has a 120 in him (been dormant so far this year). Probably will give me a 50-60 but he's more likely of an 80-90 than Nank in current form.

Nank will ton this week. It's predetermined.

I went Scooter to Zerrett this week. Should have done it a few weeks from now when Zerrett will be $100K cheaper.

Had planned on trading out Barrett for Deluca as I needed the mid/fwd link. When he was ruled out with the ankle I decided to hold off. That decision looks like costing me around $50K. Has a b/e of 104 and looks unlikely to go over 34. :'(:'(:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back