Round 15 Trades (TheBeardAmigos Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doedee > Redman/J.Smith

Holman > Neale

Team complete with 4 trades left and $150,000-$200,000 cash in the kitty. :eek::fire::fire::fire:

Come at me Here2tellyouwhy :moustache::thumbsu:

giphy.gif
Soooooo. I guess you didn’t hear Redman finished the game on crutches and that Smith was a pile of poo last night?

What now Judd_Magic ?

Same campaigners that have fristch at f6 and post in the "team complete" thread.
A team is complete when the coach says it is, not when the opposition coach says it is :rolleyes::rolleyes:

L.Murphy to Redman/Dawson (Depending on Redman's fitness)
Guelfi to Westhoff (Don't think I quite have the money to ditch Ryan instead of Guelfi)

Team complete with 4 trades left. Bench cover would be Austin, Holman & Ryan/T.Smith for now.

Any decent bubble boys next week? I'm mainly after job security rather than scoring ability. Joel Smith? Redman if not injured?
I think thats about it the cardboard is pretty bare.
Tmurphy and Taylor played they're 3rd games today.
Dawson played his first.

Hopefully we get some news on Redman tomorrow.

Any decent bubble boys next week? I'm mainly after job security rather than scoring ability. Joel Smith? Redman if not injured?
I ended up taking Ahern yesterday. Was going to wait for Redman but without news and limited trades couldn’t afford to take the gamble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll wait for teams announced.

I may upgrade a premo in the mids as planned on one a few weeks back but don't know who take out - Have a few under performing maybe Danger, Dusty, MCrouch or Cogs (been sitting on these and hoping
they score as per previous years)
I know I have an addiction to trade - just unsure as my other options to take out did well hmmm... I will wait...

Last edited:
Why does it pain me so much not to trade? :'(

I have 4 left but I want to turn Stef into Grundy and parkher/zerrett into :pigface:. I know I need these trades for injuries but willpower is failing.....

Unless something drastic happens this week I'm thinking none at this stage.

8 trades left - $86k in the bank.

1 short of full premium. Either a fwd or def still to add depending on where I plonk Sicily (currently fwd).

I'm tempted by Buddy this week but also wary of the Rance/Tigers treatment this Thursday night at Etihad. Not sure he's a must have this week.

Ed Richards scored more through the byes then Webster and Laird combined - doesn't mean he's a keeper and they aren't.
Both were injured. What a stupid comment.

I also judge whether someone is a keeper or not based on arbitrary numbers that suit my narrative.

Ed Richards scored more through the byes then Webster and Laird combined - doesn't mean he's a keeper and they aren't.

A player can "become" a keeper through a season. Fritz started of as a rookie, but has become a keeper over an extended period of fwd-premo scoring averaging 90+ for 6 games straight. If he can keep up a 90+ average for the last 9 games, then yes he is very much a premo. If he doesn't, then you have a mid-pricer at F6/F7. The same thing could happen to players that you consider to be a premo now, as in average 70-89 for the run home.

I also judge whether someone is a keeper or not based on arbitrary numbers that suit my narrative.

My numbers are based on players playing full games. Yours on the other hand.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back