Trades Round 15 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

With this said, I can trade in Ryan, Sic Dawg, Hurley or Goddard for Seeds. Goddard is the front-runner as he's the cheapest, but Ryan could be a stroke of genius if he replicates the form he had when Blakely was out last year. Decisions decisions...

Someone point me in the direction of a cheap rookie defender to replace Red ?

I have no cover :(

Lots of rookies this week - will be watching them all a week then deciding for next week - Lynch, Narkle, Powell, Petty, Joyce, Paton, Hinge - see how we go.

Fritta on the bench worries me a little! If out then wondering if I should hold Holman and trade Fritsch as my forward upgrade. I would have the option of Ahern on field vs Holman on field. However if Fritsch is in he would be my F6.

Surely not right!?
Fritsch will play, he's barely put a foot wrong.
Dees should reward Weidemans form up forward in the VFL (kicked 7 the other week?) so may pinch a few of Fritschs points if he plays. (That or Spargo back in)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Ahern doesn't play i will cop a 0 this week...

If that does happen i may change my trades just to fix up my team long term and cop a second 0 and just sack this round... Been a rough night of selections losing 2 or 3 rookies as well as Blakely

Is he likely to be dropped??

Is he likely to be dropped??
Named on an extended bench with 4 to drop out, little down on form and has played 3 games straight in the team. Wouldn't be surprised if they decided to give him a week or two back in the two's. I will be very nervous waiting for that final team.

Named on an extended bench with 4 to drop out, little down on form and has played 3 games straight in the team. Wouldn't be surprised if they decided to give him a week or two back in the two's. I will be very nervous waiting for that final team.

He's on my bench but still :(

Petty or Sier?
get petty now and sier next week as petty is more expensive at the moment?

Adams named on the ball and sier in makes me second guess my DeGoey trade....

Maybe I'll field an extra rookie for one more week and just go treloar to kelly...

I but the bullet and traded Laird back in this week. Eagles forward line is decimated this week so Crows defenders should be able to have a field day. Plus, he’s Laird!

Also traded Treloar > Kelly.

Strap yourselves in, here we go!

Changed my second trade. Still going Stef to Gibbs, but instead of Waterman to De Goey I'm trading Bont to Kelly and fielding Bundy. The forward line has been a friggin nightmare all year, so figure I'm better off bringing back the current 'must-have mid' rather than bringing in a speculative forward. Fritz and Bundy will be serviceable at F5-F6 until I'm completely happy with the rest of my team.

Edit: Fritz and Bundy *should* be serviceable at F5-F6 until I'm completely happy with the rest of my team...don't want to risk the ire of the Fantasy Gods!

Last edited:
Finally brought Grundy in for Kreuzer. He hasn't even played yet but is this what heaven is like? Kreuz sitting there all year made me feel uneasy, and looking at Grundy I feel a weight of pressure and concern being lifted off my shoulders, like fantasy just became one thousand times more simple. Like Neo gaining full control of his power, Kreuzer will no longer shoot his bullshit DNPs and 40 point scores at me.

AnxiousZealousIlladopsis-size_restricted.gif

Austin > Sier
Burton > Kelly

Sier goes straight on my field against that rabble of a GC side, think he can push an 80

Remove this Banner Ad

Back