Trades Round 15 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Only problem is i have Spargo at F6 for now - if he doesnt get named then I will have to move things around and would mean Id have to play maybe Ahern on the field as I have the Kreuzer injury to deal with. I want to get waterman out ideally as I have more faith in T Smith scoring than i do Waterman.

Trades are

Kreuzer - Grundy
T Smith or Waterman - Sier

Legit exact same trades as me (Waterman and Kreuz)

We'll go down together haha

Haha i am in freefall - Sier will be on the field for me!
Kreuzer was looking the goods last week before his injury, a goal a few +6's - i should have known better than to get injury prone bigmen.

Oh wow, yeah I'm definitely not playing Sier on field haha

Someone please convince me who to pick out De Goey or Walters?
Doing my head in.
Walters injury history worries me, as is the risk of him being put in a forward pocket. If I knew he would resume playing predominately in the midfield then I wouldn't hesitate to pick him up.
What was his reason for his low score in the game he got suspended? Did he spend a lot of time up forward or was he just having an off game?

De Goey could be anything. But does he have any decent history of scoring well when playing mostly midfield?

Someone please convince me who to pick out De Goey or Walters?
Doing my head in.
Walters injury history worries me, as is the risk of him being put in a forward pocket. If I knew he would resume playing predominately in the midfield then I wouldn't hesitate to pick him up.
What was his reason for his low score in the game he got suspended? Did he spend a lot of time up forward or was he just having an off game?

De Goey could be anything. But does he have any decent history of scoring well when playing mostly midfield?
Both risks but don't you think De Goey will be more fun?:D

Lower price and be is quite favourable as well

Can't trust either Goddard or Ryan as good upgrade options from Seeds, so just going to give him one more week so I can upgrade to a Top 6 defender instead of a speculative one. Plus, Seeds might actually remember how to football with Laird in and playing at home, so it's worth one week for that. Hoping for at least a 75.

Kreuzer > Grundy
Waterman > Sier

Upside is, provided they actually play the game out, I can't see anyone scoring worse than Heeney last night. After that horror start, hoping for a 2050 - 2100 if all goes well

Next week:

Andy Brayshaw > Narkle
Doedee / Seedsman > Laird / Lloyd / Crisp / Simmo + 280 - 350K
I am so unsure about Seed. Thought I heard he was limping at training. Can just smell a late out or worse, an in-game injury! Don’t know whether to ditch him now for Simpson/Crisp/Brayshaw or downgrade him to a rookie to allow me to go Sauce to Grundy...Could kill 2 spuds with 1 stone with the Seed downgrade

Seedsman > K. Simpson
R. Gray > De Goey

Feels a bit of a gamble on De Goey but my backline looks strong with Laird, Yeo, Lloyd, Brayshaw and Simpson

So I think I'm bringing in Laird this week, although it means I will have to field two of the following:

~guys I already have~

- Henry
- J Smith
- Z Langdon
- Ahern [edit: out]

~guys to bring in~

- Narkle
- Sier
- Lynch
- any other 170k rookie

Who should I pick?

Currently thinking Smith (despite last week's shocker I'm hoping he should be able to float around a bit against the Saints and pick up a few marks) and Langdon (GWS starting to sure up their team so I'm hoping it spends a bit more time in their forward half, where Langdon should get points even if he doesn't kick goals).

Lynch @ the Dogs looks a tempting sort too, but I feel a little more comfortable with the logic above. Perhaps Lynch can come in instead of Narkle.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
So I think I'm bringing in Laird this week, although it means I will have to field two of the following:

~guys I already have~

- Henry
- J Smith
- Langdon
- Ahern (who may well be dropped anyway)

~guys to bring in~

- Narkle
- Sier
- Lynch
- any other 170k rookie

Who should I pick?

Currently thinking Smith (despite last week's shocker I'm hoping he should be able to float around a bit against the Saints and pick up a few marks) and Langdon (GWS starting to sure up their team so I'm hoping it spends a bit more time in their forward half, where Langdon should get points even if he doesn't kick goals).

Lynch @ the Dogs looks a tempting sort too, but I feel a little more comfortable with the logic above. Perhaps Lynch can come in instead of Narkle.

Any thoughts?

If picking based on guess then Sier but could definitely change my mind based on this week.
Sorry haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Treloar -> Simpson
Guelfi -> De Goey/Robinson (will frantically decide before lockout.)

Lloyd VC so Redman gets the C

Remove this Banner Ad

Back