Round 15 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo, ROB should be around about 550k in 3 weeks if all goes well. What do we think Gawn could be at in the same time?

Only 7 trades left once I go Baker > Dunkley tomorrow.

Next week, Hore > Logue I think.
Other options include Gibbons, Duurs or Smith. Allows me to upgrade Parker or Dylan Moore (F6) to Gray OR Duursma > Stewart/Ryan

Hind looks good but I don't know if I want a DEF/MID or MID/FWD rookie instead. Hopefully one appears next week, don't want to trade in a donut, at least want them playing their first game

Owies or Hayden or the potential candidates, not sure if anybody else is close

Baby John -> Naish
Duursma -> Yeo

Completes team with 6 trades left and roughly 45k in the bank. Will upgrade Crisp to Whitfield when he bottoms out and leave the rest for either injuries or luxury upgrading Worpel when I eventually get sick of the fact I'm carrying a forward allergic to triple figures. :moustache:

What’s Naish’s JS like?
I’m looking to bring him in before this round ends, so I can get Logue and an upgrade next week.

Check the tigers board but l think he gets more games,but who knows.

Dont ask SavDog23 he thinks all Richmond rookes sre better than Gary ablett in his prime :moustache: .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buddy to someone.

Options are limited as I only have 22k in the bank and only want to make the one trade.

Any suggestions for a mid or foward around 400k max?

Marc Murphy / Hanners in mids both capable.
If you’re ok with risk, TMac in fwds (JJK tooth length concern).
Lipinski going ok numbers-wise lately, it seems, but have no insight there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have Westhoff at F6 with no bench coverage. Likely trade Corbett down to a Mid/fwd rookie (currently have Dunkley in the mids, which means I could swing him down and use a mid rookie at m8 if I kept Westhoff). Would have about 495k to trade Westhoff with. Robbie Gray most likely as he’s getting good mid minutes by the looks.

Would prefer to keep Westhoff as I don’t want to lose the rucks coverage. Irrelevant though if he can’t get back in the team

faaaaaark I made a miscalculation with my remaining salary. Just realised I can't afford Stewart this week :sob:

Answerth + Corbett + Bank = $584,000

Just $584k to get a MID/FWD rookie and a DEF premo...

If I get JCameron then I have $466,700 to spend on a DEF premo
If I get Owies/Hayden then I have $481,600 to spend on a DEF premo

With only 6 trades left and a Rocky problem to deal with, I can't afford to double down to bring in a good DEF premo, so I'll have to grab whatever I can

I'm currently down to 10 trades.
I'd like to do a few trades this week but we are all limited to two trades.

The guy I should have brought in yesterday - a #8 pick - but no I hesitated and too bad for me.
Griffin Logue comes into my side for round 15 - on the bubble as I usually wait, being conservative is not always a good thing.

Thinking of around 3 others for my second trade which I will do, for sure....

Trade 1 - In Griffin Logue. Out - A spud defender.

Trade 2 - I'm looking at defence mainly or possibly a midfielder.

Then I'll be left with 8 trades and need to decide when to cash out ROB.
I want a great score against the cats - like what Lycett did would be nice. Gawndy are my rucks.
I have Bines waiting at F8 so all of ROB's value is available and will calculate the cash in bank after the second rd15 trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back