Round 15 trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2008
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Stars
Looking for some thoughts on the best mid to complement the mix below.
Sloane at his current price is the best available, but adding him to the Crouch bros is just one crow too many. Parker is too expensive. Neale currently out of form.

It will likely be Naish/Garner in for Answerth and one of BSmith/Duursma up to a premo mid.
Hately is also an option but upgrading my M8 will give me the greatest points boost.

Capture.PNG

Any other ideas are welcome. **Note Playing for League Wins only.

Feb 4, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets!
Sloane at his current price is the best available, but adding him to the Crouch bros is just one crow too many. Parker is too expensive. Neale currently out of form.

It will likely be Naish/Garner in for Answerth and one of BSmith/Duursma up to a premo mid.
Hately is also an option but upgrading my M8 will give me the greatest points boost.

View attachment 699297

Merrett would slot in nicely if you can afford him.
Bont another good option.

was it maybe tightness? because he went on to play the next week and score 103.

Very low grade strain, they said. The 103 the next week was a little higher than it otherwise would have been as he got a boost off an important goal in Q4.
Was played more forward that week but has since resumed normal transmission.

was it maybe tightness? because he went on to play the next week and score 103.

He played the week after.
He did its bit and was abit lucky to ton not alot of touches but 2 snags.

He said lucky he didn't go back on after the hammy because he said he probably would of played the week after.

We are clearly tanking
He's been doing well in the VFL all year. Ahern got his chance at AFL level this year and blew it. The coaches obviously have no faith in him if he didn't come in last game for Higgins. He's also very slow.

#kyronhayden4debut

Nov 21, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal FC
He's been doing well in the VFL all year. Ahern got his chance at AFL level this year and blew it. The coaches obviously have no faith in him if he didn't come in last game for Higgins. He's also very slow.

#kyronhayden4debut

It's a trash tweet anyway - not even in the squad.

It's a trash tweet anyway - not even in the squad.
lol yeah, just some random twitter page looking for clicks

I'm sure he'll play soon though

Very low grade strain, they said. The 103 the next week was a little higher than it otherwise would have been as he got a boost off an important goal in Q4.
Was played more forward that week but has since resumed normal transmission.
I guess they know better, but you'd think they'd rest that for a week as precaution.
All good thanks, I'm grabbing him this week :thumbsu:

Does Corey Ellis have good JS with the Suns? If he does I might get him on my mid bench so I can use his DPP with Anooserth for more bench cover.
Hes been pretty injury prone but i think he has the talent to keep getting picked if he stays fit.

View attachment 699297

Bont is a good wildcard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back