Round 15 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naish the better match up against saints IMO. Quicker.

More I think about it, is Houli locked? Clearly best best 22 but the fact he has been named on the extended bench, does that suggest he’s under an injury cloud?
Also interesting to note Short/Butler named in our VFL side. Don’t be surprised if Short gets a warm up in the VFL this week. Naish to take his spot, Graham to be named if that’s the case
All bench players are automatically named in VFL squads IIRC.
Bachar is locked. Short is named at HB he is playing 100%.

Locks:
Astbury for Balta
Short for Garthwaite
Soldo for Chol
Edwards for Higgins
Cotchin for Menadue

So Lambert for one of Butler or Naish it seems

Perhaps both go out if Bolton is in
I think Chol stays in and plays as the 2nd ruck/fwd, taking Balta's spot

I'm stuck. I'm just not sure what trades to make this round. Probably will lose my league as my opponent has already nearly finished team. I've still got some rookies floating. What strategy would you come up with this week. Have a bit of DPP flexibility too. Love to hear them. Thanks

Bachar is locked. Short is named at HB he is playing 100%.
Players have been named on the field before and not made the final cut. It’s highly likely he’ll play, but not 100%

View attachment 699704View attachment 699705
what would you guys do?
would like not to trade.
and next week go setters to cameron. answerth to hurn
but milera out means im playing answerth. which is yuck.
milera trade out is a possibility
but id prefer mid cover than wasting a trade on milera.
what would you do if this was your team?

If it were my team, I would play Answerth this week. I would also trade BSmith > LRyan this week, as I don't trust BSmith to not bleed cash at his least favourite venue. Then next week Bewley > Cameron/Kyron & Milera > Hurn

My reasoning is Milera won't lose any value this week so park him. Bewley will make enough this week for you to keep Setterfield as a M/F bench swing with Cameron/Kyron who's JS isn't as secure. The last thing you want to end up with on your forward bench is 2 dead rookies when you're low on trades.

My next two targets are Gawn (for Goldy) and Hurn (for Hore/Smith). Trying to work out which one to bring in this week (the other will be next).

Hurn has a BE of 160 (offset by Smith and Hore's high BEs) and is playing in the wet without McGovern. Any ideas how he is likely to fare in those circumstances?

Gawn has an achievable BE but is playing his bogey team and the threat of Pruess in the team looms (will be able to confirm that at 5pm).

I am leaning towards Gawn this week and Hurn next. Anyone think this is unwise?

I'm stuck. I'm just not sure what trades to make this round. Probably will lose my league as my opponent has already nearly finished team. I've still got some rookies floating. What strategy would you come up with this week. Have a bit of DPP flexibility too. Love to hear them. Thanks
View attachment 699712
duurs to logue
baker to bont

If it were my team, I would play Answerth this week. I would also trade BSmith > LRyan this week, as I don't trust BSmith to not bleed cash at his least favourite venue. Then next week Bewley > Cameron/Kyron & Milera > Hurn

My reasoning is Milera won't lose any value this week so park him. Bewley will make enough this week for you to keep Setterfield as a M/F bench swing with Cameron/Kyron who's JS isn't as secure. The last thing you want to end up with on your forward bench is 2 dead rookies when you're low on trades.
hadnt thought of that.
appreciate the reply.
i was refreshing hard! f5 f5 f5
woot a response!
i will probably do this.
need to make up ground in my main league.
cant sit on trades and not make finals...

View attachment 699712

Marsh\Answerth> Logue

Setterfield > Sloane

Does that work for you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

duurs to logue
baker to bont
I was thinking of hanging onto Duursma and maybe going Answerth to Logue first up.
I think Baker and Setterfield can still go up a bit yet.
Maybe I can go Answerth to Logue and Duursma to Stewart or Ryan? Not sure.

I was thinking of hanging onto Duursma and maybe going Answerth to Logue first up.
the three mid rooks onfield is the biggest worry imo.
i think you need to cash in duurs and grab a bont/sloane type.
my 2c

View attachment 699712
Duursma to Logue
Marsh to Sloane/Bont via Gardner and Setterfield.

downgrade Baker next week to Hayden if he looks good..bringing back the mid/fwd link.

View attachment 699704View attachment 699705
what would you guys do?
would like not to trade.
and next week go setters to cameron. answerth to hurn
but milera out means im playing answerth. which is yuck.
milera trade out is a possibility
but id prefer mid cover than wasting a trade on milera.
what would you do if this was your team?
just cop Answerth this week.
never know...he might pull something out.

you need a mid badly bud!...thats where most of the points come from.
some on the cheap/value priced atm...Bont,Sloane,Treloar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back