Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed Trade plans

Couldn't bear the thought of holding Rozee any longer .....it was the choice of holding a "supposed" Superstar of the competition or a rookie (Woodcock)

View attachment 950513
I said .... "but i can say to the Community i have one less rookie, by retaining Rozee" ......my inner self slapped me around, may I say in a rather vicious way ...... don't worry about Andrew Birch 's barbs , or vast's derision

So with this newfound self confidence, i traded Rozee .....I mean what could go wrong, i traded Rankine last week, and I hardly noticed him missing (insert: give me a gun gif)

So Rankine to Comben, Oscar to fwds
Simpkin to M.Crouch via DPP wizardry

Next week, Cripps to Selwood, and Close to Smith (ats)

So who did you trade Rozee to?

Cripps in doubt and Nic Nat playing is giving me cold feet on my balls to the wall trades.

I have a fair few players in first 2 games today. Ridley, Laird, Chad, Saad, Hurn, Titch, Nic Nat Schoenpig.

I might hold my trades now but if the first lot stink it up and then Cripps misses I might use a couple of trades to try and minimise the slide in ranking.

Cripps in doubt and Nic Nat playing is giving me cold feet on my balls to the wall trades.

I have a fair few players in first 2 games today. Laird, Chad, Saad, Hurn, Titch, Nic Nat Schoenpig.

I might hold my trades now but if the first lot stink it up and then cripps misses I might use a couple of trades to try and minimise the slide in ranking.
IF Cripps doesn't play :think: ......Cripps to Fyfe will be considered

I dont mind the trade and using draper for now. If you have some trades left to upgrade him eventually.
No, unfortunately ......hope having Oscar as the backup for any Draper management suffices

My Team has been poorly managed all year ......I blame the team Coach

Chud to Dow tonight is locked.
Upgrading Close later - unsure for whom. Narrowed it down to 2 players Lyons or Gaff. Both have great runs home.

Leaves 3 trades and only Draper at R2 to upgrade (have Grundy), so the leftover cash would be handy.
Have Big O forward so could trade Draper to a fallen FWD later. Gawn looks out of reach.

EDIT: Draper to Goldstein may require only $150k or so in 2 weeks time. Could that be the move? Allows me to comfortably take Super POD Lyons this week.

Thoughts?
1598940672378.png
1598940822978.png

My SP Comben .....very underrated on this board, and by his own club .....but I can see his potential

SP Comben is a superstar. Has been a reliable captain for me since round 1. Welcome to the club!

Oh right, you wrote Rankine and I confuse easily. So you have an extra rookie (Draper) on-field now?
Woodcock over Rozee .....the extra $60K was essential in my plans

Port board seem pretty sure Woodcock will be back & shouldn't have been dropped ......hoping it's a freshen up

Upgrading Close later - unsure for whom. Narrowed it down to 2 players Lyons or Gaff. Both have great runs home.

Leaves 3 trades and only Draper at R2 to upgrade (have Grundy), so the leftover cash would be handy.
Have Big O forward so could trade Draper to a fallen FWD later. Gawn looks out of reach.

Thoughts?
View attachment 950528
View attachment 950530
Don't trust my thoughts on Matt Crouch ?? .....HAW, GWS, CARL on the trip home

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 trades left 80k in the bank, only move I can see is potentially trading Jelly. Thoughts?

View attachment 950420
Depends on your league situation, but you have a complete team so it would probably be best to hold those trades to cover injury. If you were to use a couple of them I'd suggest trying to upgrade Lunchmeat (or Simpkin or the other Smith) to Whitfield, which would strengthen your forwards.

I tend to spend trades so if it were my team I'd probably go Laird>May (May is in enormous form and Laird is inconsistent) which would pay for DSmith>Whitfield. I think that would greatly strengthen your team overall.

Don't trust my thoughts on Matt Crouch ?? .....HAW, GWS, CARL on the trip home

I had both Crouch brothers last year.

Doctors say I can come off the shock therapy and PTSD medication in a few weeks time.

EDIT: Draper to Goldstein may require only $150k or so in 2 weeks time. Could that be the move? Allows me to comfortably take Super POD Lyons this week.

Thoughts?
View attachment 950528
View attachment 950530

You'll need that 110k if you want to upgrade Draper. Cutting it fine using 2 out of 3 trades to do it.

One of these has to happen for cash for my final upgrade (and because I'm missing half my side this week).

1. Bontempelli -> Coniglio
2. Jelly -> JPK.

Coniglio a nicer option than JPK, but who knows if Jelly will be back next week, and Bont is in really good form.

What do we think? (For context, other trades are Williamson -> Williams and McHenry to Andrew Brayshaw)

Fyfe?? Hasn't he given up his Mid time to the new kids?
Make or break game for Freo .....lose, and Finals are gone

Fyfe has a good record against RICH .....and so far this season after 2 bad games, he's rebounded strongly

1598941479775.png

If Cripps misses I will probably have to trade him to Zorko (maybe Lyons if I want to spend the extra $).

Not many other options from the teams playing later in the round that I don't already have (or who don't have a bye next week). Walsh could be a risky option or to A Brayshaw pending my other trades

I had both Crouch brothers last year.

Doctors say I can come off the shock therapy and PTSD medication in a few weeks time.
I've been screaming on the ADEL board for Crouch to be traded .......some say my opinions on M.Crouch were a bit emotional & over the top

De Niro killed house burned Angry.gif

This can be easily verified ......however if me of all people then trade Crouch into my side, which I did 30 min ago ....what better endorsement could you ask for

You'll need that 110k if you want to upgrade Draper. Cutting it fine using 2 out of 3 trades to do it.

It's a risk for sure, but riding successfully one trade over 3 rounds for LTI's could pay off big.

Lyons has COLL, GC, SYD, CARL to finish, and I trust him more than Gaff.

I could always go for option 3 for cash, then use the coin to upgrade Draper. Leaves me 2 trades and a complete team, but iffy scoring.

1598941876776.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back