Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a risk for sure, but riding successfully one trade over 3 rounds for LTI's could pay off big.

Lyons has COLL, GC, SYD, CARL to finish, and I trust him more than Gaff.

I could always go for option 3 for cash, then use the coin to upgrade Draper. Leaves me 2 trades and a complete team, but iffy scoring.

View attachment 950539

I would do the 3rd option and have 2 trades up my sleeve.

$226,800 and 6 trades left.

A bit stumped on what to do this week. Only going for overall ranking (currently 2800).

At the moment only 16 scoring players this week so leaning towards maybe Close downgrade + B Smith/Simpkin upgrade?

Appreciate any thoughts.

Capture.JPG

If Cripps misses I will probably have to trade him to Zorko (maybe Lyons if I want to spend the extra $).

Not many other options from the teams playing later in the round that I don't already have (or who don't have a bye next week). Walsh could be a risky option or to A Brayshaw pending my other trades

Pfft no worries. A mate of my cousins missus lives with a guy who works up in a hotel in Queensland, and he overheard this....

David Teague: Can Cripps play?
Carlton medicos: Well there's no structural damage, but he........
David Teague: Can he stand up unassisted?
Carlton medicos: Yes, but we think....
David Teague: Can he walk?
Carlton medicos: Yes, but his knee.....
David Teague: OK thanks, he's playing.

giphy.gif

$226,800 and 6 trades left.

A bit stumped on what to do this week. Only going for overall ranking (currently 2800).

At the moment only 16 scoring players this week so leaning towards maybe Close downgrade + B Smith/Simpkin upgrade?

Appreciate any thoughts.

View attachment 950541

at this stage of the season you need to upgrade your M8 position, not downgrade it.

Close > Taranto/TKelly/JPK
Bytel > Riccardi via Foot to mid bench

What's your problem exactly ?
1598942864897.png

6 trades 212k

I am thinking I will keep Chad this week and ROB who both should score well. Might struggle to get Gawn in later though now but think I need to complete my team.

Options are:
Close to JMartin/Greene and use all my bank.
Add in a second trade (Bytel-Dow) which opens up Walters (or Greenwood and other sub 520k FWDS)
or add in a third trade (Watson/Rivers) which allows me to get Brayshaw to complete my forwards (~5k bank)

OR
ROB to Gawn and Bytel to Dow (96k in bank). Would then still require 2 trades next week to bring in F5/6

I will loop chad tonight via Cavarra

Maybe I am overthinking it and should stick with J Martin and look at a rookie dg elsewhere?

View attachment 950556

6 trades 212k

I am thinking I will keep Chad this week and ROB who both should score well. Might struggle to get Gawn in later though now but think I need to complete my team.

Options are:
Add in a second trade (Bytel-Dow) which opens up Walters (or Greenwood and other sub 520k FWDS)
or add in a third trade (Watson/Rivers) which allows me to get Brayshaw to complete my forwards (~5k bank)

OR
ROB to Gawn and Bytel to Dow (96k in bank). Would then still require 2 trades next week to bring in F5/6

Maybe I am overthinking it and should stick with J Martin and look at a rookie dg elsewhere?

Bit players like Jack Martin will give you scores, but also tear you up when they flop.

Work on getting Gawn and Brayshaw into your team.

Wingard > Brayshaw this week

Draper > Comben
ROB > Gawn next week

Then work on Riccardi and Close to get your final player in.

Also....

tenor.gif

Last edited:
View attachment 950556

6 trades 212k

Options are:

OR

IMO you need to upgrade your M8 as first preference and Rob to Gawn

suggestions
1. Draper to Comben (opens up DPP with Oscar) .....ROB to Gawn who plays SYD this week and is a good (C) option

2. Draper to Comben .....Close to Brayshaw

3. Draper to Comben .....Rivers to Crouch

So I have 8 trades left with $153k in the bank. I want to set myself up for a round 16 final and have Noble to upgrade. I could wait but might have to get Gawn in next week. I’ve realized I can get to Lloyd but it’s going to need all 3 trades this week.
Thinking Close to $102k rookie and Ling to Williams. I can then just about make Noble to Lloyd.
Is it a waste to chase Lloyd so hard that I have to make the Ling to Williams trade for so little profit? I could get to get to any other defender with just the Close downgrade.
If I bring Williams in I’d look at Draper down to the D/R from Richmond next week to open up a swing.

Attachments

• 438CD655-BEC3-4E3C-A89B-BD6AE61C7758.png
    438CD655-BEC3-4E3C-A89B-BD6AE61C7758.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 22
  • EB3F0DC0-58EF-4D1B-93B5-FD004C091C96.png
    EB3F0DC0-58EF-4D1B-93B5-FD004C091C96.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 22

suggestions
1. Draper to Comben (opens up DPP with Oscar) .....ROB to Gawn who plays SYD this week and is a good (C) option

Draper to Comben...sound trade. But better next week. Wingard to Brayshaw and play Riccardi.

But StevieDewar DO NOT go for Matt Crouch. It's stressful watching that man run around. Brayshaw is your huckleberry,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

suggestions

I already have 8 premo mids, its the last forward (or 2 if remove Chad) and ROB as the upgrades.

Cripps in doubt and Nic Nat playing is giving me cold feet on my balls to the wall trades.

I have a fair few players in first 2 games today. Ridley, Laird, Chad, Saad, Hurn, Titch, Nic Nat Schoenpig.

I might hold my trades now but if the first lot stink it up and then Cripps misses I might use a couple of trades to try and minimise the slide in ranking.

I am planning to go Cripps -> Neale next round (after hopefully Neale drops about $40k)... I would actually prefer Cripps to miss this week andf maintain his current price as he will come up against De Boer and will most certainly drop too with a BE of 118.

Draper to Comben...sound trade. But better next week. Wingard to Brayshaw and play Riccardi.

But StevieDewar DO NOT go for Matt Crouch. It's stressful watching that man run around. Brayshaw is your huckleberry,
All week I've had Brayshaw in my side.....I only changed it an hour ago to Matt Crouch

So very sound advice to StevieDewar ;)

Hey legends,
With 4 trades left and two mid upgrades left I was planning to use 2 this week,
Woodcock > Merrett via Brayshaw to fwds
Close > Riccardi.

But with that only leaving me 2 trades I am considering two cheaper mids to finish off the team with 3 trades (Gaff & JPK).

Option 3 would be to just do woodcock to merrett this week and leave the woodcock/close to play again to go 2 down 1 up to finish.

Cheers.

1598944625431.png

Last edited:
I already have 8 premo mids, its the last forward (or 2 if remove Chad) and ROB as the upgrades.
Oh sorry ...you're counting Coniglio as a premo .....easy mistake on my behalf

You have almost swayed me to get rid of Chad for Brayshaw. Leaves me with 32k in the bank and 5 trades.
I should have 19-20 playing of which most are premos anyway.

Draper to Coomben is a lock either next week or week after pending how Draper and Gawn go this week. Would be nice if ROB could punch out a 120 today against the hawks.

Don't worry Raveneyes
Matt Crouch

Ah * it, I'm not gonna win overall so just ended up doing Bont -> Cogs, Kelly -> Berry and Wicks -> Andy Brayshaw. Completes my team with decent coverage on each line (Williamson, Schoenpig, Draper, Riccardi) and saves me a bit this week. Hopefully can finish in the top 1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back