Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After holding him all year, I've finally given the Chad the boot. Yes he scored well today but surely Lyons is better in the long run (and a sneaky POD to boot). Close to Dow from Richmond to cash out a little, plus give me 19 players this week, and 99k left in the kitty with 4 trades.

Next week I'm hoping Draper + Pickett + 99k = Gawn and whoever.

If Cripps is out, I might trade him to Cogs or Taranto. Pocket a bit of cash to turn Shuey into somebody decent next round. Only have $30k atm, so building the bank would be handy.

Would have had 12 or 13 play before the Carlton match though, so depending on how I'm scoring, I might just stick with whether he plays or not.

Out of the running for overall so think I’ll have a bit of fun, traded Nic Nat to Gawn so far. Could do the sensible thing by going aarts and another rookie out and getting jpk to finish my team leaving a few not so premium players like butler and co. But feel like being reckless so might go butler to dpp fwd/mid rookie and Duncan to Oliver leaving one trade with aarts and Riccardi as f5 and f6. Then after one game back ziebell in for aarts

Viney > Steele
Or
Goldy > Gawn?
Goldy looks cooked but his bye could be just what he needs. But I do miss Gawndy

Close probably turning into Riccardi too.

Leaves me with just Wicks/Shoenberg and Woodcock to take care of. 6 trades left.. 4 when I do these trades

Last edited:
Tossing between Trading Cripps (whether he is in or out) to JPK, which will fund NN to Gawn next week.

Or hold Cripps and downgrade Draper next week to get Gawn.

Cripps looks injured and if Debora goes to him, the score could be gross

Im thinking of the same trades. How many you got playing this week? Will Cripps score count for you?

I would hold draper though since his breakeven is low and will cover Grundy next week. There is a chance he might be at r3 for the year for me.

I wish there was a 102k rookie playing this week just as mid or defender.

Thinking about Luke Ryan > May to pocket $125K

Only have 3 trades left so cant really afford to waste a normal downgrade trade.

KIcking myself I chickened out of Neale > Adams last week.... would have won all H2H plus pocketed cash!

I just did Baz>Walters.

Trying to decide who to replace Blakely with. May or Houli?

Help me kents. I wanna burn my remaining trades and be done with this shizen season.

Im thinking of the same trades. How many you got playing this week? Will Cripps score count for you?

I wish there was a 102k rookie playing this week just as mid or defender.
I have 20 (incl. Cripps) - low scores from Sholl (52) and then NN (72). 11 Premos to come + Rivers.

If Cripp's score doesnt count, it would be a disaster and i should make the trade.

Is your situation much different to the above?

I also only have 4 trades left and getting Gawn for NN will take 2 of those. I dont care about my cashie anymore, so its all for the overall.

*important - the entire top 10 have Cripps

I would hold draper though since his breakeven is low and will cover Grundy next week. There is a chance he might be at r3 for the year for me.
Next week i only have Dusty and Grundy in. count be good cover but his score increase on the next premo down will likely be negligible?

I have 20 (incl. Cripps) - low scores from Sholl (52) and then NN (72). 11 Premos to come + Rivers.

If Cripp's score doesnt count, it would be a disaster and i should make the trade.

Is your situation much different to the above?

I also only have 4 trades left and getting Gawn for NN will take 2 of those. I dont care about my cashie anymore, so its all for the overall.

*important - the entire top 10 have Cripps

Next week i only have Dusty and Grundy in. count be good cover but his score increase on the next premo down will likely be negligible?

Depends how much of the top 10 trade Cripps. DeBoer will almost definitely tag him but doesnt mean you will have a bad score overall. Trading him is prob the smart play for this week though.

I only have 4 trades left also but am leaning towards holding Cripps because so many own his it doesnt hurt me all that much and my pods have all done well so far this week. But Im not in the running for the whole thing. You are definitely going to want Gawn in your team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends how much of the top 10 trade Cripps. DeBoer will almost definitely tag him but doesnt mean you will have a bad score overall. Trading him is prob the smart play for this week though.

I only have 4 trades left also but am leaning towards holding Cripps because so many own his it doesnt hurt me all that much and my pods have all done well so far this week. But Im not in the running for the whole thing. You are definitely going to want Gawn in your team.
Yeah its a tough one. If i was playing for league, id keep for sure. He could easily go 100+ in the last 3 and this week doesnt count.

If i had my time again, id do the double last night for sure. Probably tells me that its the right call.

Yeah its a tough one. If i was playing for league, id keep for sure. He could easily go 100+ in the last 3 and this week doesnt count.

If i had my time again, id do the double last night for sure. Probably tells me that its the right call.

Yeah I wish I did it too but not the end of the world for me.

Some advice on my final forward premo upgrade would be greatly appreciated!

I've only got enough cash for a budget fwd and have narrowed it down to Dahlhaus v Jezza.
Only interested in what they will score in the final two rounds.

Currently leaning towards Dahlhaus simply because of concerns re Melb and St Kilda shutting Jezza down.

Some advice on my final forward premo upgrade would be greatly appreciated!

I've only got enough cash for a budget fwd and have narrowed it down to Dahlhaus v Jezza.
Only interested in what they will score in the final two rounds.

Currently leaning towards Dahlhaus simply because of concerns re Melb and St Kilda shutting Jezza down.

Exactly how much do you have to spend?

Of those I would pick Jezza as his upside is higher and seemed to have regained his form on the weekend. They have softish draw coming up too.

I'm in the prelim for my cashie so just rounds 17-18. I'm gonna go with your suggestion of Jezza.. I could never live with myself if he goes big in those last two rounds and I didn't have him.

A guy like that is prob gonna make or break your team in a finals match up, but you dont have much to spend so just have to roll the dice on someone. Good luck.

Need to sense check this before hitting go. Chasing OR, leagues secondary, and this week is a chance to make up good ground.

Macrae > Neale
BSMith > Riccardi
Grundy > Gawn (this could wait for next week)

Leaves 3 trades & 208k to upgrade Woodcock as F6 next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back