Round 15 Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Max Lynch debuting for the pies, does that mean Grundy rested forward or managed?
Apologies if I've missed this already.
Cameron will be dropped for Lynch. It's the same thing as last week, Cox will play full forward, no rucking, with Lynch playing 2nd ruck/3rd forward when Grundy needs a rest. Looks like we're copying the Tigers/Eagles set-up. Cox plays better and provides us with better forward structure when he doesn't need to ruck at all. Doesn't affect Grundy at all.

Cameron will be dropped for Lynch. It's the same thing as last week, Cox will play full forward, no rucking, with Lynch playing 2nd ruck/3rd forward when Grundy needs a rest. Looks like we're copying the Tigers/Eagles set-up. Cox plays better and provides us with better forward structure when he doesn't need to ruck at all. Doesn't affect Grundy at all.

Hope so coz I wanna go Grundy C.

Hope so coz I wanna go Grundy C.
Yeah I'm thinking of doing it as well over Neale. Got a funny feeling we're going to beat the Lions, they haven't been playing well lately and we've started getting a consistent team together. We'll only have 2 changes this week, Greenwood in for Mayne, and Cameron out for Lynch. Buuuut our coach if Nafan so who knows

I was initially thinking of trading either Close or Woodcock to Riccardi, but I think I'll switch that to Viney out for Riccardi. I'm a bit worried about Viney's next 2 games being lower ranked teams, but I figure if I have to bring Neale back in (after trading him last week), then Viney is the likely player to make way in 2 weeks anyway. Can't risk him losing too much money or even standing still when rookies like Wicks & Shoenberg are still making money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back