Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 trades left. In 2 prelims and 1 Final in R16 so no need to trade until at least R16 if not R17, might cash out Draper then and it’ll net me 350-400k and upgrade Close who is the final rookie on field (Riccardi to F7)

I need to get Gawn back, have more than enough cash over 224k.
Not sure if i wait until rd16 to get him back.

Nic Nat may rest and Draper playing could work or not?
Grundy has a bye in rd16 - originally planned Nic Nat back to Gawn.
Or do something else like trade out Grundy.

My rucks - Nic Nat, Grundy, Draper
Then have F8 Xerri -and also have Big O in my forwards for now who I planned to trade out.

Need to find the best mix for the rest of the finals.

Initially wanted to go back to Gawndy - Xerri.

Depends on match ups planned to cash out Draper and use funds, have Xerri back to R3.

Any ideas on the rucks situation for the finals?

As no league games I can hold and decide to trade in Rd16.

Might bring in Jezza.
I wont have the trades to upgrade Ricco..
I have to somehow upgrade 3 rookies. (2 mid, 1fwd) which ain't gonna happen with only 6 trades left so I was thinking of sticking a cheapie there. I have 300k but had to make desperate moves; trading Neale to MacRae and Laird to McDonald to win. Have to decide whether to sideways Grundy and/or Dusty first or cash in my rookies... Need to check BEs

I have to somehow upgrade 3 rookies. (2 mid, 1fwd) which ain't gonna happen with only 6 trades left so I was thinking of sticking a cheapie there. I have 300k but had to make desperate moves; trading Neale to MacRae and Laird to McDonald to win. Have to decide whether to sideways Grundy and/or Dusty first or cash in my rookies... Need to check BEs

Despite all the plans not to do anything risky, traded both Neale (to Jelly) and Laird (to McDonald). Lost by 3 points...soul crushed...6 trades to go, two upgrades, time to review plans. Was top all year, now in the qualifying final...looking at straight sets out

Despite all the plans not to do anything risky, traded both Neale (to Jelly) and Laird (to McDonald). Lost by 3 points...soul crushed...6 trades to go, two upgrades, time to review plans. Was top all year, now in the qualifying final...looking at straight sets out
I didn't even need to do the Laird/McDonald trade in the end and could've just brought Riccardi in for woodcock then and there 60k cheaper... Also ummed over MacRae or Oliver picked the wrong one but still managed to get there.. Goodluck next week I was projected 100 less in one league but somehow won looping all my mids correctly.

3 points. That's brutal! Nothing worse than close games like that, surely not good on the heart!

Last edited:

Do you have 2 weeks off or knock out finals ?

I'll have one wookie on the feild next week.

RD 16.
Grundy and Short out.
Unsure if I'll have the cash for Gawn.

Adjustments.JPG Adjustments.JPG

Finished on top in 4 cash leagues and lost 3 out of the 4 week, way this game works hey!
Can’t go out in straight sets so have used the 3 this week
Upgraded Hurn to Daniel
Upgraded Bytel to Steele and was a week too late (chose mozzie last week instead ) but woodcock to Ricardi

This is my completed team. 4 trades left, $158k
Maybe 2 for round 16, Grundy to Gawn for sure and Dusty to whoever, maybe greenwood? 2 trades left for a granny if I make it, hopefully somehow turn Draper into someone or just roll with him till the end haha f@&$ it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back