Trades Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy to wait also. 6 day break on that ankle. Expecting a 110 or so score. Wont gain much with a 150 but the rookies you are upgrading to Danger will definitely go up and more to compensate if needed.

This. You're losing a fairly large chunk of cash if you offload someone like Weightman/CCJ for Danger this week. Danger has a B/E of 138 which he very likely won't hit.

Unless you think he’s going to get his 194 BE then you should 100% wait

That was his BE last week, his new BE is 138. That being said I’d still wait a week on him, nothing yet to suggest he’d go big and he’s still building match fitness. He even said himself that he’s still about two weeks away from being match fit.

On the other hand, if he’s your last upgrade remaining the extra 20-30k cash you save waiting a week isn’t really being used elsewhere so I’d be trading him in this week. The faster you get to full premo the better.

Marshall
View attachment 1160983

If he comes back fit and healthy I don't see him going this low (448k), but it shouldn't be too big a jump from Daniher or CCJ to get to him.

Scored 132 in Rd 6 with very little football prior to that this season
I'm preferring Marshall at F6 with his DPP to R3 ......think I'll take Marshall over Danger ATS

That was his BE last week, his new BE is 138. That being said I’d still wait a week on him, nothing yet to suggest he’d go big and he’s still building match fitness. He even said himself that he’s still about two weeks away from being match fit.

On the other hand, if he’s your last upgrade remaining the extra 20-30k cash you save waiting a week isn’t really being used elsewhere so I’d be trading him in this week. The faster you get to full premo the better.

My bad, I still had last weeks TooSerious loaded. But this week is showing his BE 151? Unless that site is buggy

No way I would trade Impey out now. His 2 low scores shows he was clearly affected by the small ground at the SCG. He's a keeper for sure, will average around 90, which is more than fine.
Two of his next three games are at small, SCG like stadiums.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely you don’t have rookies at M7 and M8? (Neale prob a must have)

Hmmmm not sure about RoughysMullet, but I don't have "rookies" as such, however I do have Mitch Duncan and Patrick Cripps........

Anyone see the GWS game ?
Was Briggs any good ? or was it one of those less than memorable 69ers that seem a bit fishy ?

Madden owners like me need to seriously weigh up Briggs.
His JS must be ordinary.
NbFmGV5Y3wRguVEkE2CCs4ooW-pXgAFpJE1cspIUSIzsfxJBpBxgsbfBCV56PsfQw7yvK1EWpEhzfAD5NmtgWmbDiHmhQ-F7A1RF5XNr-HgTrb5IQkrDiureC8RT9A

Hmmmm not sure about RoughysMullet, but I don't have "rookies" as such, however I do have Mitch Duncan and Patrick Cripps........
Duncan to Neale 🔐

But then are you really going to trade Cripps to Pendles? :drunk:

Okay, so who to get rid of out of Cerra, Brayshaw and suitcase. One of them has to go (don't ask).

Concerned Clugg hasn't scored well in recent weeks. Neale firing again, Zorko back from suspension and Lyons doing what Lyons does, has me concerned he won't get enough of the action.
Cerra for me
Luggage and Brayshaw have the higher average ceiling

Okay, so who to get rid of out of Cerra, Brayshaw and suitcase. One of them has to go (don't ask).

Concerned Clugg hasn't scored well in recent weeks. Neale firing again, Zorko back from suspension and Lyons doing what Lyons does, has me concerned he won't get enough of the action.

Cerra. Not a premo.

Clugg will still pump out premo type scores and so will Brayshaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back