AFL RDT Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to add my M8 premium this round. I already have Macrae, Zerrett, Taranto, Walsh, Titch, Kelly and Oliver, so don’t really need to go top dollar for someone like Parish, thinking value will help getting Danger in the coming weeks. Like the look of Petrecca or Neale, leaning toward Petrecca at the moment

Finished my forwardline with Zorko and Smith in for Impey and Duncan (via Robertson). Now i just need to trade Grundy in for CCJ/Treacy. I must admit, the trade to Newman was a very speculative one and i wouldnt be too surprised to see him dropped this week after being named on extended bench. Happy with my team but im running low on trades now after recent injury issues.

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 6.42.06 pm.png

Fine, I’ll pay up for Zorko tonight. Expect him to be poor

I don’t know who the hell Samson Ryan is but I need a ruck rookie to switch Amartey to the fwd line. I don’t know what happened to Reeves and why he isn’t getting named ffs

Likely trades:
Jones to Samson
Scott to Zorko
Worst decision of my season was my last minute change of heart where i brought in Duncan over Zorko. I really don't want to pay up for Zorko but if he keeps up this form i need him in to nullify all the other top teams with him.

At this stage Cox to Edwards via Laird, and Hunter to Amartey, or has Hunter got more $$$ to make compared to a McCreery or Weightman?

round 15.jpg

At this stage Cox to Edwards via Laird, and Hunter to Amartey, or has Hunter got more $$$ to make compared to a McCreery or Weightman?

View attachment 1163520
Hunter will never play a game again, he's just so bad. I traded him out last week as soon as I heard news that Marshall was a chance to return. Even if Marshall gets injured again, Hunter is still only a 50% chance to get a game.

Worst decision of my season was my last minute change of heart where i brought in Duncan over Zorko. I really don't want to pay up for Zorko but if he keeps up this form i need him in to nullify all the other top teams with him.
He'll be very expensive. Not sure how many trades or cash you have left but if it costs more than 2 trades to get him, then it's probably not worth it. You've already completed your fwd line anyway haven't you. Save trades for injured premos now I think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back