Trades Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extreme reaction to a 215 ranking mate.

There's kents out there battling manfully to try to enter the top 25k.

Show us something FFS
Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Lost interest.
I hate this s**t.
I really hate this stupid game.

Happy to trade out this complete pack of benthic pond scum. Felt good for awhile, now they all s**t me to tears.
Rank 215, Trades left 7. Someone get this s**t away from me.
Free to good home if you could be arsed dealing with Preuss English Butters, and can find a way to get Paddy from D7 to F6.
Over it.
MODS!

Bolloxeseses account has been hacked by TheRednWhite

HACKED I TELLS YA!

Alright, here's my 100th go of it, I'm sure there'll be more carnage in the next couple of days to change it though.

Jeffrey and Clark out
Witts and D'Ambrosio in.
6 trades left.

Will hold all of English, Pruess and Butters for the week and reassess next week. Means I run Paddy McCartin and SDK as F5 and F6 for now, which is gross, but with limited trades I'm not throwing the baby out yet.

Screenshot_2022-06-23-18-00-58-80.jpg

If (huge if) Preuss, English and Butters all come back next week or the week after, I'll cash out Paddy McCartin (5 trades left), reopen Butters path to the FWDs and use him as Swingman, with a couple of hundred in the bank to make two luxury upgrades or to get the best available when a player gets injured.

3 trades left after that for a rainy day, with Cameron probably earmarked for one if Grundy comes back.

All looks good enough on paper but I know the SC Gods can be cruel.

Screenshot_20220623-182925_Chrome.jpg

Jeffrey -> Clarke, Butters -> Hodor locked in.

Will loop CMac and Clarke (via Teakle) to cover English this week. A little concerned that Tabener will be a late out for Meek, so will keep an eye out in case.

Also frees up $91k for future injury trades.

Lost interest.
I hate this s**t.

Happy to trade out this complete pack of benthic pond scum. Felt good for awhile, now they all s**t me to tears.
Free to good home if you could be arsed dealing with Preuss English Butters, and can find a way to get Paddy from D7 to F6.
Over it.
the office burn GIF

Extreme reaction to a 215 ranking mate.

There's kents out there battling manfully to try to enter the top 5k.

Show us something FFS
I'm battling courageously to try and outscore those teams that were abandoned over a month ago!

View attachment 1430745

Will loop CMac and Clarke (via Teakle) to cover English this week. A little concerned that Tabener will be a late out for Meek, so will keep an eye out in case.

They didn't play Meek last week with no Tabener, why would they this week? Carlton don't exactly have an abundance of talls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I am gonna do
TGreen > Clarry
Butters > LJackson

will loop Jackson with McCartin for a couple of weeks before getting in last proper FWD
OR I just use my last boost and go McCartin > Libba instead of getting Jackson

Lost interest.
I hate this s**t.

Over it.
Wah, wa, wah, 215!
First world problems, I’m still trying to crack the top 5000.

Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

Butters -> Jackson
Preuss -> Hodor
Clark -> Clarke

= avoid double ruck donut, cash for on field luxury upgrades next week. 9 trades left.

Hoping Action Jackson can maybe gimme 90-95+ for a month. Would then be R/F bench cover or make $50k to turn back into Max.

Butters to Petracca locked in.

I have cover for Butters and it takes me down to 4 trades but I don't care, sick of Butters being an inconsistent injury prone campaigner.

No doubt Butters will come back next week now and become a consistent bullet proof ton scorer so Butters holders can thank me later.

View attachment 1430745

Same trades and will have the same loop down forward. Makes me think I am doing something right :tearsofjoy:

Butters -> Jackson
Preuss -> Hodor
Clark -> Clarke

= avoid double ruck donut, cash for on field luxury upgrades next week. 9 trades left.

Hoping Action Jackson can maybe gimme 90-95+ for a month. Would then be R/F bench cover or make $50k to turn back into Max.
I like these trades. Hodor in particular. Straight C and throw away the key this week.

I’m a stubborn kent though and will hold Butters until my team is decimated.

Greg Clark > Mambrosio
Durdin > Jackson

Same trades and will have the same loop down forward. Makes me think I am doing something right :tearsofjoy:
Actually slightly different - I need to trade one of Rioli or Macdonald

Who would you flick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back