Trades Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Team is done. 5 trades left. Nothing in the bank. So hopefully no trades 🤞

Should have 15 premos (if Oliver plays), plus Fyfe and Johnson, then I need 1 of Chesser/Mullin/McAndrew/Constable to play as my 18th. If I don't get an 18th, I might just eat a donut.

Ford and Cincotta to Yeo and Maric (if named), week after Humpy and JVR to Clarry and a 102k MF donut. Gives me a 'complete'ish team (Steele fake premo, Briggs fake rookie) with Yeo/Sheez on def bench, Fyfe MF and Sheamus covering D/F, and L Jackson F6 + covering the rucks...

Will have 4 trades after that, but only need to activate for longer term injuries, REALLY want to save a trade to bring in Tex for R24.

(in theory, watch someone get injured now)

Ford to D. Cameron

Humphrey / Johnson to Walsh / Maric the week after leaving a completed team, 7 trades and $100k with a view to potentially luxury trading Sheezel a week or two later.

This is gonna be super tight and really dependent on how much money my trade out targets earn this week before their farewell
I've got $440K in the bank, it may come down to the last few $Ks...

Out: Callaghan Ford and Angwin
In: Oliver Dawson and Maric

Then, I'm done with a "Completed" team - albeit pretty weak, with a few fake premos :straining:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AS of right now I've got 13 trades with two rookies and the Cheezel on field. I'm still umming and uhhing about Sicily. MIGHT pull the trigger in Rnd 14 on him. Or if I don't and he gets cleared (which he bloody should!), then he's a great hold and asset.

If he stays rubbed out for three more, I guess I'll bring him down to a Luke Ryan type.

Will turn a grab-bag of non-playing garbage (Angwin, Davey, Cincotta, etc) into D Cameron as well.

Either way should exit Round 15 with one rook left on field and ~9 trades.

Briggs to Cameron Ford to keays

I have English, Gawn and Briggs. If I had more trades I'd probably trade Gawn. Think I'll play it safe and trade Briggs to Cameron aswell. Just worry down the track if Briggs loses form slightly Flynn will come back and completely ruin his scoring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back