Trades Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Out - Supercoach
In - AFL Fantasy

posts brian GIF

I am desperate and now considering Yeo as a cheap option.

Will have 7 trades left after this week if i do it to upgrade M8. Currently sitting top 500, but need some numbers this week due to Clarry out..

Could derail my season......someone talk me out of it!

I am desperate and now considering Yeo as a cheap option.

Will have 7 trades left after this week if i do it to upgrade M8. Currently sitting top 500, but need some numbers this week due to Clarry out..

Could derail my season......someone talk me out of it!
Do you like being in the top 500?

If so, don't trade in Elliot Yeo.

Last edited:
No trades for the second week in a row. Playing for league so no major rush to finish the team.

Bench stacked with cows that still have mooing to do, will continue to play the break even game.

Still planning to give Clarry a week playing with his high BE before getting him in, whenever that may be.

Holding Sic.

Out - Cincotta, Ford
In - Cameron, Windy

I've been set on Cameron for weeks. Windy might only have 3-4 weeks in him (Clark aiming to return in 2-3 weeks, a few players returning to VFL from injury this week) but he's got some money to make and if he gets dropped, he will get me to someone playing whereas there is no guarantee Maric makes a price rise and I dont want to be stuck with another 100k players I cant move on.

This does mean I'm stuck with Steele because there is no one worth bringing in for him this week. Training without strapping yesterday so hopefully means he is on the up.

Overall, happy with where it leaves my team with 10 trades and 37k left. If Mitchell or Humphrey keep scoring well enough, I will look to turn one of them Ashcroft into Oliver in 2 weeks.

Screenshot 2023-06-21 at 8.29.15 pm.png

I'm thinking of going

Hollands - Maric
Ginbey - Merrett

Or would anyone recommend anything else, kind of not sure atm. Untitled.jpg

What's people's thoughts on this over the next 2 weeks?

Piggy > Keays
Wardlaw > Cripps
Johnson > Mills
Ford > Bailey Smiff

Leaves Hopper/ Smiff as M8/M9

Day/ Keays/ Sheezel as D7/ F6 /F7/ M9

2 trades remaining

So basically a completed best 22 plus 2 of the above mentioned on the bench at any one time.

I’m shocked you’ve held hopper for going on 6 weeks now with a breakeven of 99.
You must be doing well in the trade space if your holding blokes like that through the season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m shocked you’ve held hopper for going on 6 weeks now with a breakeven of 99.
You must be doing well in the trade space if your holding blokes like that through the season?

No, quite the opposite. I'm doing terribly with trades.

It's called 12 injuries/ suspensions in the first 3-4 rounds of the season and then a steady flow from there! This year has been a disaster!

What's people's thoughts on this over the next 2 weeks?

Piggy > Keays
Wardlaw > Cripps
Johnson > Mills
Ford > Bailey Smiff

Leaves Hopper/ Smiff as M8/M9

Day/ Keays/ Sheezel as D7/ F6 /F7/ M9

2 trades remaining

So basically a completed best 22 plus 2 of the above mentioned on the bench at any one time.

I've decided I'm going to do this! What could possibly go wrong?

1687417215765.gif

Alright, so I have an unusual scenario.

The plan was to trade Briggs to Gulden to finish my team.

Problem is, with a number of rookies coming through from the forward line in recent weeks, I have already shifted Sheezel to D7 when he is my planned F6. The issue with this is, I have no more defenders on any other line to get him back to the forward line and only 4 trades left.

To fix this, planned to trade Ford to a rookie defender next week (even though very little on the horizon).

Instead I could trade English to Gulden, keep Briggs at R2 and with the extra cash, trade in D.Cameron to F6.

This would give me Sheezel as loop/cover at D7, Cameron as ruck cover at D6 and an extra score this week (I only have 16 or 17 with the Oliver news).

In short...3 trades left and a 'completed' team with

a) English, Sheezel on field, rookie at D7, low cover
b) Briggs, Sheezel at D7, D.Cameron on field (and an extra score this week)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back