Trades Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

1.2k off to have 18 players and still get in Sinclair...otherwise it's 17 or I get someone like Ryan or Redman.
Bloody Clarry.

Briggs could be good for making us another 125k if we are really patIent. Or you could grab the money next week by trading out Roma instead. The big lugg has really beem a game changer.
Sorry, mate, this one slipped thru the cracks till now (Scoops has been working on the Clarry Nose Beers story, but the sources just aren't solid enough for Scoops to run with).

Agree 100%, have been weighing up Gawn vs Briggs and certainly want to try to at minimum extract the extra value before making a decision.
Eye test wise, has been a revelation, as you say.
Could be awkward for anyone holding Clarry and Sic to get to 18, but otherwise it seems better to trade around him and get rid of the dead wood first.

Anyone keeping Sicily?

Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

I could do Sturt to Maric for an 18th on field. But Sturt could be the sub, and might score more than Maric vs Sydney anyway. And he has a BE -4 so I can eek out a little more cash if he plays.

But WC play first so I have to decide before I know the Freo sub :think:

I could do Sturt to Maric for an 18th on field. But Sturt could be the sub, and might score more than Maric vs Sydney anyway. And he has a BE -4 so I can eek out a little more cash if he plays.

But WC play first so I have to decide before I know the Freo sub :think:
Optus as beautiful of a stadium it is has a borderline concrete surface. There’s always a chance for the early injury. If Sturt played for us I would highly advise it since we haven’t used the sub tactically except against Adelaide 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ford vs Cincotta, I was planning on ditching both, but I don't like any of the downgrades except Maric, so keeping one... have enough DPP goodness and cover that neither should ever see my field again, will probably be traded out in future, so whom makes more cash in the next few weeks?

No trades. Cause I’m at full premo 👍

Except I have impostering kents Day and Worpel

Brad Crouch?
Has Scoops been hitting the devil's lettuce too hard?

It could always be worse. You could've done what I did and turned Worpel into Jezza last round
Couple of us got on Jezza.
Rough as guts.
Commiserations, mate, hope you can at least squeeze him out of the 18, he's on-field for me, have other plans for leftover trades.

Couple of us got on Jezza.
Rough as guts.
Commiserations, mate, hope you can at least squeeze him out of the 18, he's on-field for me, have other plans for leftover trades.

I wasn't able to get past 17. Well, 16 now.

Oh well. The real super coaches were the friends we made along the way.

Coupla quick fire this or that's for you all:

1. D Cameron vs Mills? I have Finlayson sitting in my forward line already so I've got some ruck coverage so that's not as big of a factor.

2. Trade out Darcy this week for a Dawson type, keeps the same amount playing this week, hold Briggs as R2 long term, vs trade out Briggs to get one more playing this week but only get a around $500k to spend on that spot (Ryan would be doable, or even get both of Cameron and Mills but it kills my DEF/FWD swing).

Got 11 trades, 17 playing this week so far pre trades, team looks like this
Screenshot_2023-06-23-07-30-55-42.jpg

Coupla quick fire this or that's for you all:

1. D Cameron vs Mills? I have Finlayson sitting in my forward line already so I've got some ruck coverage so that's not as big of a factor.

2. Trade out Darcy this week for a Dawson type, keeps the same amount playing this week, hold Briggs as R2 long term, vs trade out Briggs to get one more playing this week but only get a around $500k to spend on that spot (Ryan would be doable, or even get both of Cameron and Mills but it kills my DEF/FWD swing).

Got 11 trades, 17 playing this week so far pre trades, team looks like this
View attachment 1719513
If I were in your position.

1. Cameron - Mills shouldn’t be in the conversation this week as he will be dropping around $60k in 2 weeks. (Humphrey or Johnson trade)

2. Trade Briggs keep Darcy. This is the safe option - a lot of people have been trading english but that’s due to the same bye. Darcy gets you 100 extra points this week so keep him i reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back