Trades Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Ziebell, Mitchell, Atkins > Neale, Lloyd/Sinclair,
Some cheap Kent

(Move Sheezel back)
Sounds good on paper, but I’ve already ditched Ford and Cinc for Maric and DC… if I go Sturt to Hewett I have enough to go Atkins and Weddle to two other faux premos

It looks like Atkins can go now if you need the $$$
Thinking of just taking the hit and loading the little goblin into a large cannon and firing him into the sun next week.

What a ******* disaster. Clarry better average 200 when he gets back, the ginger pimple that he is.

Windhager had 22 CBAs last week, worth a trade for a dead rookie? Considering davey out for him. It'll give me 6 trades left with one rookie on field but got cover on all lines, this will help me get 18 this week and give extra cover.

Get on him Freddy, I just traded Ford to Windhager, he looked good last week and should get plenty of midfield time with Ross rested and Steele cooked.

Sounds good on paper, but I’ve already ditched Ford and Cinc for Maric and DC… if I go Sturt to Hewett I have enough to go Atkins and Weddle to two other faux premos
Ah sorry Buddy, I’m so used to Kents cropping out their available trades I didn’t check.

Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

Do I upgrade Humphrey to Cameron this week? I was going to hold for a few weeks longer but they have pretty much the same breakdown so while Humphrey can go up more Cameron likely will as well.

With Humphrey being a low possesion player I feel he is due for a 30-40 at some point.

I only have 70k to make the trade so can't upgrade one of the cheaper or non playing rookies. It's ashcroft or Humphrey and I see Ashcroft as a better bet to hold his value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do I upgrade Humphrey to Cameron this week? I was going to hold for a few weeks longer but they have pretty much the same breakdown so while Humphrey can go up more Cameron likely will as well.

With Humphrey being a low possesion player I feel he is due for a 30-40 at some point.

I only have 70k to make the trade so can't upgrade one of the cheaper or non playing rookies. It's ashcroft or Humphrey and I see Ashcroft as a better bet to hold his value.
Humpa against hawks, playing at home…

I’m giving him one last round.

Tho the equation for me is different because I’m trading to mills.

My St.Kilda mate reckons he might struggle to keep his spot

He should be OK for the next few weeks, if Zak Jones or Billings ever get fit enough to play again and Hunter Clark comes back he might be in trouble.

It really all depends on how well he plays though and he is a gun young midfielder that we need to get games into, if he plays well enough we will stay.

He should be OK for the next few weeks, if Zak Jones or Billings ever get fit enough to play again and Hunter Clark comes back he might be in trouble.

It really all depends on how well he plays though and he is a gun young midfielder that we need to get games into, if he plays well enough we will stay.
I need an extra number who is cheapish anyway, better than davey who is no chance at the moment. I've got 6 trades left, Weddle, Johnson, Windhager and fyfe all playing as back up options, I'm in an okay spot. I will probably bring in Walsh next to complete my side.

You've got these emergencies to choose from - surely one of them gets to be SUB :(
View attachment 1720089
I damn well hope so mate! Fingers crossed!

Should I trade M Johnson or Wardlaw? I was thinking Johnson but Wardlaw has the bye. Is Johnson likely to keep getting games? Likely to be M9 fir the season. Helps me get to 17 at least if I trade Wardlaw, but main focus is leagues
Hard to judge without seeing the trades you’re looking at. I traded Wardlaw this week to get Trac, even tho he’d earned bugger all and he’s going to score more than Johnson for the rest of the season.

Shrugs GIF

Going to get rid of Wardlaw and Ford and struggling between the following:

Yeo + Hewett or Keays + Jack Williams/Harrison

What does everyone think?

Also Jack Williams or Harrison?

Low on trades, so tempted for the more durable option...

Traded the Rat to Bennetts (basement price M/F donut)

Paranoid that Atkins will be sub and I'll forget to check, as he was named an emergency.

Current team and proposed trades:
1C99725A-177C-4175-8B36-5D37B41A138F.jpeg
9D3C0427-2860-4574-8381-70C9E40A4261.jpeg

48759879-8DEC-4D00-8908-21AC3B2CC0AF.jpeg
4th trade likely to be def/fwd dpp donut.

Tried to do Yeo, Cameron and Hewett in 3 but was short. Can facilitate Yeo/Cameron and Hewett with two trades.

Just traded Sicily to Yeo, I was planning on trading Sicily to Ryan or Ridley but they won't rise as much in price as Yeo with his breakeven of -9.

I will look at trading Atkins to Ryan or Ridley next week instead.

I only have one other trade left for this round and that will be S Mitchell to D Cameron.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back