Trades Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Fyfe has priovided a decent warm body over the three weeks, averaged 72, and his DPP has been handy. Gone up in price ~$100k and seems to be looking healthier each week.

Its the little wins.

Yeah for sure, if he can sort out his early clangers and frees against he has scope to continue to improve.

Was super stiff not to get a front in free in front of goal which would have boosted him to 85-90 range.

Yeah for sure, if he can sort out his early clangers and frees against he has scope to continue to improve.

Was super stiff not to get a front in free in front of goal which would have boosted him to 85-90 range.
He's building, he started in the middle, i think he gets more midfield time over the next few weeks

Is it worth trading Ziebell or Sheezal for Harrison?
Are the north players worth keeping and does Harrison just get dropped soon anyway?
I can't see any scenario where this would be justified. If you need an extra score this week I'd trade one of those to a keeper not a rookie with shaky job security

Decided that I can't hold Sicily for three games so I've gone this:
View attachment 1721548

Basically turning Sicily into two keepers.

Four trades left one upgrade to go
Day - that’s a big call.
Most owners has had enough of him

But, I think he’s getting plenty of balls, just need to use it better and good scores will come

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back