Captains Round 15 VC/C Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a chance Magpies tag Neale? they usually dont tag, but they have in years gone by. Likely dont anymore due to having the fire power to be confident in a head to head. They are missing some of their usual fire power.

I'll C him anyway, but am not super confident.

VC Titch or NN. NN has the higher ceiling but i expect his TOG to be really low, especially if they get away to an early lead.

Is there a chance Magpies tag Neale? they usually dont tag, but they have in years gone by. Likely dont anymore due to having the fire power to be confident in a head to head. They are missing some of their usual fire power.

VC Titch or NN. NN has the higher ceiling but i expect his TOG to be really low, especially if they get away to an early lead.

I was thinking the same thing about Neale but if iirc it was greenwood or sidebottom that ran with him? Will they be playing friday?

Im probably leaning towards Grundy anyway if my VC fails.

Greenwood did a bit of tagging for us. He's not fully fit though so doubt he will get the job if named.

Last 4 teams inside mids vs Collingwood
Carlton - Curnow 119, Walsh 113
North - Anderson 140, Simpkin 100
Melbourne - Oliver 135, Brayshaw 131, Petracca 125
Adelaide - Laird 185 (playing mid)

Neale will be off the chain and racking them up.

Greenwood did a bit of tagging for us. He's not fully fit though so doubt he will get the job if named.

Last 4 teams inside mids vs Collingwood
Carlton - Curnow 119, Walsh 113
North - Anderson 140, Simpkin 100
Melbourne - Oliver 135, Brayshaw 131, Petracca 125
Adelaide - Laird 185 (playing mid)

Neale will be off the chain and racking them up.
music to my ears!

Jul 10, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
No AFL team
I'm leaning VC Fyfe over Titch into Neale. Titch is in great touch but really seems like his ceiling isn't that high so I'd prefer to roll the dice on Fyfe who could go massive against a Tigs midfield that gives up a lot of points.
Doing the same.

Sherman41

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2006
Ballarat
AFL Club
Collingwood
Greenwood was rested last weekend. I’d be surprised if he doesn’t get the job on Neale at times.

Think I’ll take the 120 from Mitchell and run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back