Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeardAmigos

Brownlow Medallist
May 15, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
its Round 15, the last of the bye rounds and....and THERES NO DANGER THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!

what are we going to do?
luckily we have one bloke, who plays for the Gold Coast Suns, has won 2 Brownlows and countless scores of 120+ over the years. Yes, I am talking about the amazing Gary Ablett

for me, Ablett into Bont

fire away guys.
Reckon the old combo of Ablett/Pendles will be popular this week

Ablett is averaging 138 in his last 4 matches (after his rest in round 9)

Pendles last 7 matches vs Carlton: 143, 158, 129, 102, 131, 121, 154
Overall average vs Carlton: 123

So...

Ablett VC
Pendles C

locked&loaded
Damn that looks good, just like old times :)

None of the premos are jumping out at me this week.

Would like to take a punt on Lids as VC seeing as how he was able to score 110 from a very, very ordinary game.
Gaz is gonna be part of the combo as he's the greatest of all time, Saints were able to curb a red hot Dangers output but Gaz is otherworldly so I think he'll be fine.
Pendles and Treloar are other options, think Pies will roll the blues but Curnow has been doing a good job tagging of late.
Then there's Gawn, would roll the dice on him but CD seem to hate the magnificent Maxy lately.

None of the premos are jumping out at me this week.

Would like to take a punt on Lids as VC seeing as how he was able to score 110 from a very, very ordinary game.
Gaz is gonna be part of the combo as he's the greatest of all time, Saints were able to curb a red hot Dangers output but Gaz is otherworldly so I think he'll be fine.
Pendles and Treloar are other options, think Pies will roll the blues but Curnow has been doing a good job tagging of late.
Then there's Gawn, would roll the dice on him but CD seem to hate the magnificent Maxy lately.
for you vc/c choice is vital as any trade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ablett VC Pendles C, doubt I'll need Pendles though. Ablett to go 150 again.

Thinking Dusty into Ablett, or Ablett to Pendles.

Surely Pendles will bounce back

VC - JJK v Essendon

I brought in big Josh primarily for this round and im pinning all of my Round 15 hopes on his shoulders. If the weather is nice he could tear Woosha's backline to shreds and go 170+.

C - Pendles

GAJ might be contained to 120 by the Saints.

JJk is an interesting one. Either he will kick 15 because they just give him the ball every time and he will monster them, or the mids will ignore him, kick the goals themselves and have a field day leaving JJK with 1 or 2 to his name.

VC - JJK v Essendon

I brought in big Josh primarily for this round and im pinning all of my Round 15 hopes on his shoulders. If the weather is nice he could tear Woosha's backline to shreds and go 170+.

C - Pendles

GAJ might be contained to 120 by the Saints.
I'm on the same jjk train - he can bully as much as he likes :)
C gaz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back