Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFDogs

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
VC Kelly (should have it on a string against Bombers midfield unless Clarke tags him) C Danger (against Adelaide always goes to another level)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Changa10

Premiership Player
Feb 10, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
DCowboys, ManU, Celtics, Blackhawks
Only loop at this stage that I can use is Bines, so need to VC Thurs/Fri night footy.

Options are Zilliams, Zerrett, Danger. Leaning to Danger, but Zerrett tempting with no DeBoer, hmmmm.

pincrusher

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 14, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Only loop at this stage that I can use is Bines, so need to VC Thurs/Fri night footy.

Options are Zilliams, Zerrett, Danger. Leaning to Danger, but Zerrett tempting with no DeBoer, hmmmm.
GWS also used Kennedy as a tagger against North. He went with Polec. I think Leon is taking the piss if he is trying to convince someone he won't tag. It's worked so well for them I'll be surprised if someone doesn't do it.

Changa10

Premiership Player
Feb 10, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS also used Kennedy as a tagger against North. He went with Polec. I think Leon is taking the piss if he is trying to convince someone he won't tag. It's worked so well for them I'll be surprised if someone doesn't do it.
Hmmm, so Danger it is then, failing other selection carnage that allows me to go Grundy into Gawn.!

pincrusher

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 14, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Hmmm, so Danger it is then, failing other selection carnage that allows me to go Grundy into Gawn.!
They may very well decide to go head to head to start with, but if someone gets off the chain (Merrett for eg), then they'll try and shut him down for sure. I wonder who Clarke will go to this week, assuming he keeps his spot.

PoopingHindi

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Danger into someone.

Gawn has Martin
Neale will get Harmes
will Macrae get Houston?
will Curnow go to Fyfe?

don't really trust any of my players enough.
Wish i had Lycett. or if Freo played early i'd give Sonny the VC.

DaveyBoy123

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Southampton, San Antonio, Buffalo
Danger into someone.

Gawn has Martin
Neale will get Harmes
will Macrae get Houston?
will Curnow go to Fyfe?

don't really trust any of my players enough.
Wish i had Lycett. or if Freo played early i'd give Sonny the VC.
Umm, Grundy? If you don't have him, are you saying you'd rather have Lycett than him?

Personally, I'm still trying to VC Grundy. Should be able to pull it off via Young Robbie. Just unsure who my backup C is, but with Gawn, Neale, Fyfe & Cripps all options, I may cross that bridge only if I need it.

PoopingHindi

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Umm, Grundy? If you don't have him, are you saying you'd rather have Lycett than him?

Personally, I'm still trying to VC Grundy. Should be able to pull it off via Young Robbie. Just unsure who my backup C is, but with Gawn, Neale, Fyfe & Cripps all options, I may cross that bridge only if I need it.
i'm a non Grundy owner. and yes, for this one particular week only I'd prefer Lycett over him.

Changa10

Premiership Player
Feb 10, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
They may very well decide to go head to head to start with, but if someone gets off the chain (Merrett for eg), then they'll try and shut him down for sure. I wonder who Clarke will go to this week, assuming he keeps his spot.
Well, if I was coach, Kelly for sure.

Benno_900

Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal FC
VC Jelly
C Danger

Cogs and Merrett are other options tonight but Jelly has the highest ceiling.

I don't really like any of the options in the other games and I think Danger is safe for 120+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom