Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 10, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
No AFL team
Think I'll go Danger into Fyfe/Cripps.

The two big rucks come up against quality opponents this week Goldy (Grundy) and Martin (Gawn) so think I will pass them up this weekend.
Gawn went up against the 2nd best ruck on queens birthday and scored 153...........;)

Gethsemene

All Australian
Apr 4, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’d guess Owies, that’s who I’m using unless the flog gets a game! Going Danger into Cripps myself, basically anyone called Paddy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Only loop at this stage that I can use is Bines, so need to VC Thurs/Fri night footy.

Options are Zilliams, Zerrett, Danger. Leaning to Danger, but Zerrett tempting with no DeBoer, hmmmm.
GWS also used Kennedy as a tagger against North. He went with Polec. I think Leon is taking the piss if he is trying to convince someone he won't tag. It's worked so well for them I'll be surprised if someone doesn't do it.

Feb 10, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
DCowboys, ManU, Celtics, Blackhawks
GWS also used Kennedy as a tagger against North. He went with Polec. I think Leon is taking the piss if he is trying to convince someone he won't tag. It's worked so well for them I'll be surprised if someone doesn't do it.

Hmmm, so Danger it is then, failing other selection carnage that allows me to go Grundy into Gawn.!

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Hmmm, so Danger it is then, failing other selection carnage that allows me to go Grundy into Gawn.!
They may very well decide to go head to head to start with, but if someone gets off the chain (Merrett for eg), then they'll try and shut him down for sure. I wonder who Clarke will go to this week, assuming he keeps his spot.

Danger into someone.

Gawn has Martin
Neale will get Harmes
will Macrae get Houston?
will Curnow go to Fyfe?

don't really trust any of my players enough.
Wish i had Lycett. or if Freo played early i'd give Sonny the VC.

Umm, Grundy? If you don't have him, are you saying you'd rather have Lycett than him?

Personally, I'm still trying to VC Grundy. Should be able to pull it off via Young Robbie. Just unsure who my backup C is, but with Gawn, Neale, Fyfe & Cripps all options, I may cross that bridge only if I need it.

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Umm, Grundy? If you don't have him, are you saying you'd rather have Lycett than him?

Personally, I'm still trying to VC Grundy. Should be able to pull it off via Young Robbie. Just unsure who my backup C is, but with Gawn, Neale, Fyfe & Cripps all options, I may cross that bridge only if I need it.
i'm a non Grundy owner. and yes, for this one particular week only I'd prefer Lycett over him.

Feb 10, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
DCowboys, ManU, Celtics, Blackhawks
They may very well decide to go head to head to start with, but if someone gets off the chain (Merrett for eg), then they'll try and shut him down for sure. I wonder who Clarke will go to this week, assuming he keeps his spot.
Well, if I was coach, Kelly for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back