Captains Round 15 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as the Suns don't get smacked by 50+ points, Touk gets 30+ touches and 5+ tackles, he's a lock for 120 at this stage.
I'm expecting a close game, so I can see a big score.
I would feel very confident putting the C on Touk if I had him (if you wanted to VC somebody else)
North will be 30 points up at 3/4 time.
after that who knows.
50:50 game

As long as the Suns don't get smacked by 50+ points, Touk gets 30+ touches and 5+ tackles, he's a lock for 120 at this stage.
I'm expecting a close game, so I can see a big score.
I would feel very confident putting the C on Touk if I had him (if you wanted to VC somebody else)
I'd (VC) Touk .....my only reservation is the game being played at Blundstone Tassie ....coming from QLD to Tassie and a temp hovering around 10 degrees

Yeah I would. Touk is a genuine premo stud now. 25 years old, coming into his peak. Some awesome scores this year, and consistent. If Port didn't kick so many goals and belt them by so much last week, he would have scored 120+
I wasn’t aware until I had him in SC how hard he works. He is in every shot on tele!

If you have Touk you have to VC him imo. North leak big midfield scores.
He’ll be my vc if Steele fails
Both are awesome picks this week imo
Tigers leak points
Steele In great form
I see a 130+
Touk a great fall back
North don’t tag and Touk is a machine
My line will be pretty high so Steele will need a big score

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps? I was just going off the times on the SC website.
The SC site hasn't updated (for me) yet. It's still showing the Port v Swans game as 7:40pm instead of the new time of 4.35pm AEST and the Pies v Dockers as 4:35pm instead of the new time of 1:45pm.

The changes may help some people with VC/C choices.

I'm worried about Touk after this last game. Suns seemed to have turned in to an absolute rabble in a matter of weeks. Don't seem to work for each other and just bang it on the boot. Certainly not looking to Touk, except in a hospital handpass situation. Even Greenwood and Ellis, who have been very good and influential didn't look interested.

Touk will still get a lot of the ball but DE will always drop if your team mates are a rabble. He is fine as a vc but not as a (c) particularly as we have all our premos back.

Eventually he will run out of steam as well after carrying those lazy bastards on his own.

Lyons into Gawn. Draper is a great prospect but Gawn will feast on the hitouts.

Surely you need to see a big score from Danger first? You confident he'll score more than Lyons?
Seen a lot of people go vc on new recruits and it's worked, ******* voodoo s**t going on here and I'm tempted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back