Captains Round 15 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think I'll take the punt on Jelly. Not sure they'd risk him with his history if he wasn't fully ready to play.

Was there talk a few weeks ago about Macrea’s poor SC record at Optus Stadium when they played Fremantle?

Mitchell, Whitfield, Jelly, Laird, Macrae or Bont for C :think:
It's actually a hard one

Titch, one of Macrae & Bont will be tagged.
Laird will be tagged too (most likely unsuccessfully)
Jelly - may be injured

So only Whitfield left - do you trust him as a captain?
So a toss of a coin between Macrae & Bont - whoever that's not tagged

It's actually a hard one

Titch, one of Macrae & Bont will be tagged.
Laird will be tagged too (most likely unsuccessfully)
Jelly - may be injured

So only Whitfield left - do you trust him as a captain?
So a toss of a coin between Macrae & Bont - whoever that's not tagged
Who tags for WCE?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe, but I thought Yeo was still building game time from his layoff due to OP?
True, he may still run with him for 70-80% of the game.

has Yeo tagged before? do the Weagles normally run a tag?
Yeo used to tag semi-regularly, him and Fyfe had quite a few good matchups from memory. He wasn't a De Boer-type tagger, played more of the Steele role from two years ago where he'd tag around the contest then get out and win his own ball.

Yeo used to tag semi-regularly, him and Fyfe had quite a few good matchups from memory. He wasn't a De Boer-type tagger, played more of the Steele role from two years ago where he'd tag around the contest then get out and win his own ball.
Yes and Yes

I obviously haven't watched enough Weagles games, probably as I don't have any in my SC team.

narrowed my C choices down to Bont, Macrae or Laird. was leaning to the Bont but now you have me 2nd guessing.

a 125 pt C has me projecting at 2450ish - a bad call would drop me back to the pack - a good call could push me to 2500ish

I obviously haven't watched enough Weagles games, probably as I don't have any in my SC team.

narrowed my C choices down to Bont, Macrae or Laird. was leaning to the Bont but now you have me 2nd guessing.

a 125 pt C has me projecting at 2450ish - a bad call would drop me back to the pack - a good call could push me to 2500ish
Honestly, with the weather forecast I'd go Macrae personally. But I'm clearly not the person to ask about captaincy choices at the present time, so back your gut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back