Round 15 Vents

Remove this Banner Ad

Fyfe and Heen has meant my trades next week are made for me. Will never get Grundy at this rate. Sauce will undoubtedly reward me next week. Choosing which midfielder to get for Fyfe will do my head in all week, will undoubtedly choose the one who gets injured on 50 next week! Gaff owners beware
Surely Heeney has to be a hold?
Delayed concussion would be one week max, if not available Thursday.

Fyfe and Heen has meant my trades next week are made for me. Will never get Grundy at this rate. Sauce will undoubtedly reward me next week. Choosing which midfielder to get for Fyfe will do my head in all week, will undoubtedly choose the one who gets injured on 50 next week! Gaff owners beware
Don’t you dare.. Struggling enough without JK and Darling as it is

You can’t write this stuff.. Macrae hammy.. trade for treloar.. Treloar hammy.. Trade for Fyfe.. Fyfe hammy.. my m2 spot is cursed
so who you bringing in next week? I'll make sure I stay away...FWIW I went Macrae>Trelol, but already had Fyfe:mad:

Walters going backwards.
We'll over 2200now and it's a disaster round. Rank waaaay out and lost league match up.

2353 all out if Neale stays on 105.
Heeney s**t.
Still have Blakely and Redman to trade out.

Highest score in my league was 2448 that included Heeney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2345 all out. Lost rank slightly to 400th. Had a good week apart from Heeny and Lloyd C.

Mitchell c and playing it safe with Heeney (could have benched him with the E on Thurs night and started Apeness) cost me a score of 2474

Last edited:
2321 all out barring any changes. Dropped about 20 spots to 1076. What a crazy round!!

2313 all out. What could have been....
Fyfe injured
Zorko tagged but recovered to a respectable score
Heen
Lloyd C over Titch
Dropped rank again. Still haven’t entered top 1000, I’ve been just outside the top 1000 for weeks!!
Need Heen to get up next week. Also was Fyfe injury just a strain? Hopefully, otherwise trade to Gaff/Mrouch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back