MVP Round 15 Votes vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Incredibly unfair that you can play a fourth quarter as well as Shuey just has yet not receive five votes, but here we are.

5. Darling
4. Shuey - 39 touches, a goal, 11 clearances, 11 i50, the best fourth quarter in league history and not BOG. Rough.
3. Ryan
2. Shep
1. Cripps

HM: Shout out to Jackson Nelson - 21 touches (fifth on the team) and some great work in marking contests. Jetta, big effort in the final minute to win us the footy.

Late late edit: Cripps in for Jetta. The bloke has sneakily kicked three of our 11 goals, including the winner. That’s worth a vote.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5) Shuey
4) Darling
3) Shep
2) Hurn
1) Cripps

HM: Ryan, Sheed 3 tackles, Yeo's last quarter, Nelson's grunt, Nic/Hickey on limited game time.

5. SHUUUUE - immense.
4. Darling - good to see him get the MCG monkey off his back
3. Ryan - just so impressed with his work rate
2. Bung - crucial role down back
1. Nelson - made a lot of good decisions today and racked it up. Very hard to beat 1 out and when I was yelling at him for sagging off he ended up getting possession. I reckon his WAFL stint is showing dividends. Keep building Jacko!

5. Shuey - really tough choice. Without either Shuey or JDs efforts, we lose. Simple. Gets the 5 for his second half. When we were fading he kept us in it, when we needed a push at the end, provided it.
4. Darling - Should have had 5 in the first. Why can't he mark like that in the dry?
3. Cripps - 3 goals in the wet. Can't ask for more in a low scoring game.
2. Ryan - a good pressure game
1. Jetta - all class today.

Close. Sheppard, Hurn, Gaff, Nelson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back