Review Round 15 vs North Melbourne @ Blundstone Arena (26.06.21 - 1:45pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

To me this is the worst loss in our history, why?

1. North have cleaned house and have a coach without experience

2. we have more talent on our list than ever before

It is gut wrenching to watch how easily we are pushed aside by players with half the talent but twice the desire.

Dew has to go, there is no redemption from this low

Graham shouldn’t be on an AFL list, King has been horrendous the last 3 games. Rankine throws the ball at least 4 time a game and yet again Miller was trying to carry the team on his back as no one else gives 100%. Sack Dew, play the kids and write off this season. Absolutely shocking football once again.

Caleb graham rules nothing but respect for him for somehow making onto a AFL list and getting game time, a true king

Some strange decisions again by Dew. But this list is terrible. Graham our 2nd best defender. Smith our back up ruck. Day our 2nd tall fwd.
Supporting this team is bad for my mental health. King Luko & Rankine in bottom 5 player rankings again. Time for a break I think.

Graham shouldn’t be on an AFL list, King has been horrendous the last 3 games. Rankine throws the ball at least 4 time a game and yet again Miller was trying to carry the team on his back as no one else gives 100%. Sack Dew, play the kids and write off this season. Absolutely shocking football once again.
How can you play the kids when you're the youngest team already

Some strange decisions again by Dew. But this list is terrible. Graham our 2nd best defender. Smith our back up ruck. Day our 2nd tall fwd.
Supporting this team is bad for my mental health. King Luko & Rankine in bottom 5 player rankings again. Time for a break I think.

We must have so much money in the cap seriously who is getting paid?

Honestly I only followed the F1 this year and I love it over this s**t what a shocker

Kids are going now , we’re done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To me this is the worst loss in our history, why?

1. North have cleaned house and have a coach without experience

2. we have more talent on our list than ever before

It is gut wrenching to watch how easily we are pushed aside by players with half the talent but twice the desire.

Dew has to go, there is no redemption from this low
Haines MUST go with him.

Me too mate, Me too.

All I ask is please don't take it out on each other.

If ya'll can read between the lines lately this hurts me the most.

How can you play the kids when you're the youngest team already
I meant play blokes like Davies, Jeffrey, Ace, Murtagh and Hollands in a few weeks, seasons done for so give them some games and leave the players that will leave out of the team.

I meant play blokes like Davies, Jeffrey, Ace, Murtagh and Hollands in a few weeks, seasons done for so give them some games and leave the players that will leave out of the team.
Jeffery i agree. The rest are not ready. Only going to send us back further ruining kids careers when they're not ready.

Me too mate, Me too.

All I ask is please don't take it out on each other.

If ya'll can read between the lines lately this hurts me the most.
Don’t think that will happen noone could surely be defending Dew anymore.
Has to go along with his right hand man.

Jeffery i agree. The rest are not ready. Only going to send us back further ruining kids careers when they're not ready.
that’s true mate, would like to see Jez Mclennan get a game and Fiorini to get a start but unlikely as Dew seems to have it out for the both of them.

Kings had 15 touches 6 marks and 2 goals across his last 3 games, if he was a key forward on any other team he’d be in the 2’s.

Moved 2MP on-couldn't get a game with us and will likely play finals with Essendon this year
Lyons-enough said already
Dew boned Trent McKenzie and Jack Leslie (who I rated) and has decided that Graham can play football?
We're paying a skinny red head bag of magic beans to do rehab-please don't tell me they were counting on him to play
Atkins Hombsch Miles Murdoch Hanley Horlin-Smith Z Smith
Bust bust bust bust bust bust
Can't complain about our drafting but I'll say it again.
You're only as good as your bottom 6 and our bottom six are doorknobs

sure-if you want to get flogged by 100+ points and really destroy the Club
I'm doubtful Ace, Murtagh Rosas will ever be AFL grade.Whether that's their fault or ours who knows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back