Review Round 15 vs North Melbourne @ Blundstone Arena (26.06.21 - 1:45pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

If eppo mail is right and he’s lost the playing group etc etc then they will deliberately be insipid again this week and let North win by 40+
Tipping north don't have my hopes up, expecting a hungry north win. If we wanna play football we'll easily win depends who has the heart the size of Touks

Been checking out some of the North stats

Zurhaar, Thomas playing well up forward

Simpkin, Cunnington, LDU playing quite well int he midfield last 4-5 games as well.

Not to mention Hall and Ziebell from half back.

Been checking out some of the North stats

Zurhaar, Thomas playing well up forward

Simpkin, Cunnington, LDU playing quite well int he midfield last 4-5 games as well.

Not to mention Hall and Ziebell from half back.
There midfield will belt us if we aren't accountable. Goldy v Smith going to be hard to watch.

North switch it alot with Hall and Ziebell so we need to make sure we lower our eyes or else Tarrant and Ziebell will clean up.

Not good for my fantasy side but if Hall and Ziebell can be held accountable that would be great

Less than 12 months ago we sparked them.

31 scoring shots
Sexton 4 goals
Day 2 goals
King 2 goals

Ainsworth 23 touches, 1 goal, 2 goal assists
Corbett 8 marks and 2 goal assists

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The desperation they’re even giving away free tickets to everyone

The funniest bit is the writer getting into Cochrane as a villain for his comments on the 19th team and than doing exactly what she called him out for by bagging the Suns and Queensland

muppet

sharp, ainsworth and corbett in. Keen for Sharp to do f**k all at senior level again but glad Corbett’s back in over Burgo

finally josh corbett, now i can change my tip to the suns

Graham need to play above himself . The defense just look so soft . Graham , Luko and Ballard .

When we lose to Norff this week I’m fully committed with Eppo 100% to boning Dew.

When it comes to getting coaches sacked I have a 100% success rate in it occurring.

McKenna
Eade
Cartwright
Henry (my only regret)
Brennan

Win or it’s all over for you Dew.

That’s a promise

This games going to be exciting , Dew dropping Burgess but keep Graham . Win it master piece , lost it he got to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back