Autopsy Round 15 vs Port Adelaide at Adelaide Oval, Sunday 26th June, 4:10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

The upside to port this week is it looks like they’ll have no recognised ruckman and not playing against their ex ruckman in ladhams..

Also interesting post on their board pointed out they scored once from Center clearance after 10 weeks

Budarick playing would be a massive win for us considering who we've recently lost to injury. Atkins replaces Powell and Rosas replaces Jeffrey IMO. Bowes stays in the 22 which may force Atkins to be the sub but I wouldn't be opposed to Burgess being the sub.

Also, our odds are shortening for this one. Down to $2.90 now.

If I still gambled, I'd have a dollar on you blokes

The upside to port this week is it looks like they’ll have no recognised ruckman and not playing against their ex ruckman in ladhams..

Also interesting post on their board pointed out they scored once from Center clearance after 10 weeks

Port going in with no ruck.. opportunity for Witts to dine out

In: R.Atkins, C.Burgess, B.Fiorini, S.Day, E.Hollands, M.Rosas
Out: J.Jeffrey (knee), C.Budarick (hamstring), W.Powell (ankle)

RAtkins, Bowes, Davies, Rosas final bench for me with Fiorini sub.

Although I would once again love a Hollands debut.

On paper this game looks so winnable. Just worry that we've been up for a while now and losing a few mates for the year we might be due for a down day. Really hope not and we bring the pressure. Witts an obvious advantage but I reckon casboult and chol can grab a few upfront too.

Is it meant to be raining?

If not, I’d probably go
  • burgess, rosas, bowes, Atkins.
  • sub davies

If so. Maybe Davies in instead of burgess.

There is no way we can go in with Bowes, Fiorini and Davies all on the bench. Burgess has to play to cover Jeffrey, Atkins to cover a wing for Powell going out. I think Bowes is elevated to the bench with Davies. Hollands frustratingly misses again

There is no way we can go in with Bowes, Fiorini and Davies all on the bench. Burgess has to play to cover Jeffrey, Atkins to cover a wing for Powell going out. I think Bowes is elevated to the bench with Davies. Hollands frustratingly misses again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am really looking forward to seeing Matty Rowell this week.

He really has 'turned the corner' and is getting much more outside ball, to go with his inside work.
What a bull!

He is getting back to where he was - and then some.

An All-Australian in waiting if he keeps improving.

I cannot say how impressed with him I have been, just getting his head down, working through his confidence issues, and coming out the other side.

Matt Rowell and Isak Rankine have had enormous breakout seasons.

Well done to the pair of them.

Alex Davies has been good in the last 2 games - I don't know why people are even considering dropping him.
Atkins with 42 (?) in the twos last game deserves a reward for effort.

Little concerned that Charlie Constable doesn't seem to even be in the conversation - it's like his Geelong career all over again. Anyone know how he is tracking in the ressies (not possessions - but workrate, attitude etc) - thanks

I am really looking forward to seeing Matty Rowell this week.

He really has 'turned the corner' and is getting much more outside ball, to go with his inside work.
What a bull!

He is getting back to where he was - and then some.

An All-Australian in waiting if he keeps improving.

I cannot say how impressed with him I have been, just getting his head down, working through his confidence issues, and coming out the other side.

Well done to the pair of them.
Anderson had a better season than Rowell. Just saying ;)

Agree, but adding Ben Ainsworth to that list.

Our forward line is so much more potent in the last 6 weeks with both Ranks and Benny playing so well.

And both got dropped last year.

Which is one reason why I hope we stay with the list build model of Draft + Internal Improvement + Pick Off some smaller free agents (Ellis, Chol) to play a role. There is plenty of untapped potential in the 24 and unders, some of whom can be A grade or elite (AA squad level).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back