Autopsy Round 15 vs Port Adelaide at Adelaide Oval, Sunday 26th June, 4:10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Have a bad feeling we won’t be getting over our Adelaide hoodoo today, but my hunches have been out of whack all year so..

Really need to take full advantage of Witt’s ruck work to be any chance, but don’t know if Ports midfield will allow it.

Just heard today that David Koch has stated that Hinkley will be at Port next year.

Time for you guys to play your best footy and give Hinkley a footy lesson, or the campaigner will be our coach forever.

Yes I mean it, go Suns.
Tell it to crowd tomorrow.
If you think we lack confidence in our team today you should have a quick look on the port board! Quite humorous
Maybe it will turn into a Suns home crowd to get rid of Hinkley? :tearsofjoy: A bit conflicted Port supporters are.

It'll be interesting to see if the mental demons play their part, sorta like the GWS game earlier this year when they were bad. This is a team that has thrashed us routinely for over a decade. If the boys can get over those scars and put in a good performance, I think I'd take that. Winning seems out of reach, but if we do, it will really show a turning of the tide.

It'll be interesting to see if the mental demons play their part, sorta like the GWS game earlier this year when they were bad. This is a team that has thrashed us routinely for over a decade. If the boys can get over those scars and put in a good performance, I think I'd take that. Winning seems out of reach, but if we do, it will really show a turning of the tide.
Despite the fact I tip we lose, out of reach is quite hyperbolic lol

Super bad history but for me we have hit a point where we can win any game. Time to enjoy what we can do now not what they opposition can do.

Go Suns

Calling it… today we win and win well.
I agree mate, I think we win nicely here
I'm with you both. I think we're on for a W here. Touk and the boys are well aware of how important this game is and will fight it out until the final siren. Not that it means much but we did give Port a touch up in the preseason game this year.

Looks like it's currently raining in Adelaide but seems like it'll pass by the time we take the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back