Game Day Round 15 Vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Reece is pretty handsy when he comes in for a cuddle I've noticed. Martin sad he missed out on some Brownlow votes.

Happy with Hogan, happy with Acres.

We need a forward coach, maybe a plan for the ball movement because at the moment it looks like our game plan is finished up to the half forward line and then it's a big question mark.

We got within a goal at three quarter time, I did not expect that.

Well done. Better than I expected. We could have done with a key defender and to not give them literally their whole score from turnovers.

Listening to 6pr. Hardie hates Hogan something chronic.

Thought his hands were great. I personally have No faith in him kicking for goal..but he's b22.

Yeah, but Hardie is a ******* that knows nothing about football.

In all seriousness, I actually saw a lot of individual and team-wide positives come out of this game especially compared to last week.
That was so good 👍👍👍
What a team effort
So proud of the boys and of Justin
A couple of momentum breaking soft frees against and our own momentum breaking misses at goal changed the intensity level at times .
Other than great to watch good coaching and team belief .
My only criticism/ comment is that if we are going to keep bombing it in to Taberner then the small forwards need to read the pack better .
Richmonds defenders were there when the ball went to ground , we weren't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The umpiring is so, so bad. Richmond having their hand held to get over the line, can't have Freo upsetting their top four chances.
Really , really don't want to complain about the umpiring but FFS .
was ok at the start , but then they got nervous for Richmond and started blowing the whistle

FFS Brayshaw kick the ******* goal!!!

What’s he kicked in his career? 2 goals 18? Plus 22 short passes when in range?
He seriously needs to be told , " kick at goal or **** off"

Get on 6pr now.

A caller ringing up saying 6pr has an agenda against Jesse.
It would be one of Hardies set up mates. Happens all the time. They literally get someone to ring up to strengthen their position. It’s one of the ,any reasons I turned the s**t off

It would be one of Hardies set up mates. Happens all the time. They literally get someone to ring up to strengthen their position. It’s one of the ,any reasons I turned the sh*t off

No, he was saying that Hardie and co have it in for Hogan.

Some honest callers and to 6prs credit they didn't hang up on them. Loved the rants.

It would be one of Hardies set up mates. Happens all the time. They literally get someone to ring up to strengthen their position. It’s one of the ,any reasons I turned the sh*t off

I tuned in for a couple of minutes before the start of the match and they had already started on Hogan saying stuff like there was a division in the club about whether he should have been selected and Longmuir was overridden and crap like that. I switched it on and off. The Ox, as a Melbourne supporter was right into taking the stance that Jesse was damaged goods at Melbourne etc etc - although I kind of remember how upset he was when he found out that Melbourne were offloading Jack Watts and still paying some of his contract to Port Ad.

The Ox, as a Melbourne supporter was right into taking the stance that Jesse was damaged goods at Melbourne etc etc - although I kind of remember how upset he was when he found out that Melbourne were offloading Jack Watts and still paying some of his contract to Port Ad.
schwad92d03fa1bd42d3409a8382ae3c6519d.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back