Preview Round 16 – Adelaide Crows vs GWS Giants, Tuesday 8th September 2020, Adelaide Oval, 5.40PM

Remove this Banner Ad

So I think the following will happen:
Sauce for Mummy
Hately for Perryman
Reid for Daniels
Caldwell for Williams (Whitfield to play more out of defence)

So it looks like there was a 12 vs 12 scratch match today

Caldwell and Reid didn't play based on match report, which is probably because they'll play vs Adelaide tomorrow.

Hately, Green, O'Hallaran and Cumming played.

Oh goody, the Sam Reid love in is still burning strong.

100% has pictures of key staff with goats.
Tough call. A great story in persistence over many years.

And he runs hard both ways all day - which is something a few of his heavily lauded teammates could learn from.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s going on with Green? I don’t get how someone that has been so good in his games yet can’t get a game now?
Doesn’t make sense

Unless they are looking at bringing in Green for the Melbourne game

If my maths is correct if we win 2 of the next three we are definitely in finals (with Melbournes loss tonight). Is that right?

If my maths is correct if we win 2 of the next three we are definitely in finals (with Melbournes loss tonight). Is that right?
No, Dogs could jump us on percentage pretty easily.

Langdon again, sigh. He probably played the best game of his career against the Crows at Adelaide Oval a few years back so maybe he can recapture that form. He’s had so many chances though, it’s perform or permanent line through his name time imo.

I feel for Hately and to a lesser extent XO. It’s concerning that they keep missing out and I’m starting to worry both could be on the move at seasons end. They should be playing.

What’s going on with Green? I don’t get how someone that has been so good in his games yet can’t get a game now?
Not sure the shorter quarters, intense, fast paced style of game this season has been the ideal scenario for Tom.

I suspect he needs a big pre-season and launch into 2021.

Concerns over the defensive side of his game which isn't unwarranted, plus his inclusion would have to be as someone that starts in the centre square or it'd be wasted and I doubt they'd want to upset the current setup now that it's finally half working

Why we persist with Reid whilst O'Halloran projects to be a better skilled player with similar versatility is beyond me, this kid has serious talent and I feel he could really shine if given an extended run, ah well who am I to question Leon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back