Autopsy Round 16 – Adelaide Crows vs GWS Giants, Tuesday 8th September 2020, Adelaide Oval, 5.40PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Just dropping by to say that the 4 day break as opposed to a full week for us would have made it pretty bleddy hard. I also think that the crows have turned a bit of a corner as we pushed geelong all the way and were much the better team against the hawks and did play a high pressure game today.

Hard to read too much into things when hubbing and very short turnarounds are playing havoc

I doubt they ever really got over the shock of their dreadful Grand Final effort. The Prelim against the Pies was very tough, im glad we lost that actually, we would have been spent force too.
That unfortunately ignores similar efforts last year...

3. Dont start to eat your own, as good as it feels sometimes. Of course be critical etc etc when nessesary, but dont go crazy. .
It can really devour the club, where key decisions are based on appeasing the mob, and not what is the best interest of the club.

Thanks for your input. I reckon this applies to Cogs.
He's walking off the ground each game thinking 'Where has it all gone wrong', and 'Is it me".
Stick fat Coggers, you just need more time in the role.

Jacko Hately didn't rise to the occasion in front of his home state. He got to positions, but fumbled repeatedly. Sometimes in significant positions within the 'chain' that gets out and away, he dropped overhead balls.
That's being critical of him, but I personally don't see his point of difference; give someone else a go last 2 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back